Nexus 7 not recording P3 adv flight logs but did cache a video. .......... Solved I think. Rebooted the N7 and the logs are visible via computer.

Reaction score
Previously this tablet has recorded flight logs from this P3 but I haven't used either in probably a year.
I thought I would give it a whizz.
What I saw on the screen seemed correct and I had access to control menus but when I came to look for the flight logs there nowt there. Thinking about it, the app might have crashed yesterday but...... I did fly one flight today and it was that flight in particular that I wanted to look at. The App did however record a cache version of the video the drone shot during today's flight so I think it is safe to say the controller to Nexus 7 cable connection was fine.
A few flights yesterday were flown with a different screen device and logs exist for those flights.

Does anyone have any idea why no logs were recorded or where they are hidding?.

Odd thing, two are visible in the app or have appeared in the app but I can'f find them via any searches of the Nexus 7 using its file browser or my computer but I was able to sync those two logs then download via another sync on/to another phone and copy them from that phone to my computer.
Hmmm puzzled.

Solved I think. Did a reboot and the logs are visible.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl