Lost p3p into the sea 4km away and got it back

If only I knew how to start a poll on here. I would LOVE to know just how many on here really do believe this story. For that matter who believes anything that ..... Ah, never mind !!

But I would love to know if ANYONE actually believes all this malarkey.

If only I knew how to start a poll on here. I would LOVE to know just how many on here really do believe this story. For that matter who believes anything that ..... Ah, never mind !!

MALarkey :cool:

Hmmmm.....

My P3P being soaked in a bath of tap water, a bulging battery, last seconds of the drone going into the sea before the video feed runs out, seaweed hanging from its leg when found on the sea bed not enough for ya Wilfros?
Or is is just that us Irish men can tell a very lucky story well?

Of course I dont believe any of this malarkey, thats why he stuck it in a big bowl of water, why dont you try it Wilfros

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland

images4HKE7OJ0.jpg
I do :) Wanna beer ?

image.jpg

Yes, it's an epic tail, that wouldn't be believable without the video. I'm sure that's why it was included in Mal's first post on this thread.;)

I condemn Dirk for not using a comma, unless he actually hand-catches Mal, in which case I would like to see a video.
We talk like that in the south Clipper :)

Hmmmm.....

My P3P being soaked in a bath of tap water, a bulging battery, last seconds of the drone going into the sea before the video feed runs out, seaweed hanging from its leg when found on the sea bed not enough for ya Wilfros?
Or is is just that us Irish men can tell a very lucky story well?

LMAO well I guess now we never landed on the moon either. Mal did you film the landing of Apollo 11? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1441466625.607310.jpg

It's OK Wilfros has liked me for a long time, I was no match for all his superior intellectual comments that I've had him on my ignore list for about 18 months but I think I might have mustered up a few extra iq points with the online Wilfros for dummies course that I might just be able to handle his BS now.
Wilfros please be gentle on me now when I Un block ya :rolleyes:

It's OK Wilfros has liked me for a long time, I was no match for all his superior intellectual comments that I've had him on my ignore list for about 18 months but I think I might have mustered up a few extra iq points with the online Wilfros for dummies course that I might just be able to handle his BS now.
Wilfros please be gentle on me now when I Un block ya :rolleyes:

That's the Irish thing to do! Now let's all have a toast!

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT