Lost p3p into the sea 4km away and got it back

View attachment 29629 Huh[/QUOTE]
You got in there just before me mate? I went back to try and figure out what they were on about too to find they haven't commented on the thread anywhere. They might have posted on the wrong thread or they're on drugs maybe. Definitely one of those 2 options...

Reactions: dirkclod
And this is different in what way?
the rock..nod.gif

It could have landed 400m away on land where someone may have picked it up and then never to be seen again?

Yup & it could have landed in front of a travelling vehicle that swerved to avoid it & crashed, killing someone. Then we could all have a really good laugh!

You may also want to watch this there are rules about flying drones in Ireland just like many other countries.

Drones in Ireland: The do's and don'ts for hobbyists

I do hope you get it going again though & will learn from it. At least you were honest about it.

Yup & it could have landed in front of a travelling vehicle that swerved to avoid it & crashed, killing someone. Then we could all have a really good laugh!

You may also want to watch this there are rules about flying drones in Ireland just like many other countries.

Drones in Ireland: The do's and don'ts for hobbyists

I do hope you get it going again though & will learn from it. At least you were honest about it.

If anyone knows the rules in Ireland it is MAL. Your comment clearly conveys that you have no idea who you are talking about. Let's see how you do in 4 or 5 years of flying. MAL already admitted his misjudgment, if you like beating dead horses to make yourself feel better, I know of a glue factory near you where you can get some exercise.

If anyone knows the rules in Ireland it is MAL. Your comment clearly conveys that you have no idea who you are talking about. Let's see how you do in 4 or 5 years of flying. MAL already admitted his misjudgment, if you like beating dead horses to make yourself feel better, I know of a glue factory near you where you can get some exercise.

Lmao I didn't even need to reply!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hey Mal when will it come out the rice for a test flight ? I can't wait to find out [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]hope it all works out !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland

I dont see your point, sorry & why do you have to be insulting? . You dont know how long I have been flying for either. This glue factory you know of... I assume you are speaking from experience?

Amazing. Seems it would have been tumbling like hell as the tide went out in that shallow water.
Or maybe it did. But it seems it was right in line with those towers as expected.
How it stayed there really is.....a miracle.

If this story isn't BS....it's one of the most amazing I've seen.

Congrats on the recovery. Can't wait to see what happens after the dry out.

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
Hey Mel when will it come out the rice for a test flight ? I can't wait to find out [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]hope it all works out !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amazing. Seems it would have been tumbling like hell as the tide went out in that shallow water.
Or maybe it did. But it seems it was right in line with those towers as expected.
How it stayed there really is.....a miracle.

If this story isn't BS....it's one of the most amazing I've seen.

Congrats on the recovery. Can't wait to see what happens after the dry out.
I'll video the fist battery test and post it, failure or success :)

I dont see your point, sorry & why do you have to be insulting? . You dont know how long I have been flying for either. This glue factory you know of... I assume you are speaking from experience?

Not going to bother further engaging you on this issue. Should you prefer, my seconds will meet you to arrange the terms you prefer to defend you honor.

However I direct you to your own insulting behavior where you demean not only MAL but the rest of us also:.

"Yup & it could have landed in front of a travelling vehicle that swerved to avoid it & crashed, killing someone. Then we could all have a really good laugh!"

Around here you get what you give.

Dirk and I have been waiting, and waiting. No hurry, but fingers crossed for Mal.
image.jpg

We're in a "dry county" won't someone pour us a drink? Sheeesh!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20