Lost drone

Blue dot is Pilot position. May be you are using a tablet without celular capability, only wifi, and this is not able to detect where you are. If you have a GPS signal the blue dot must be near of you in the map. Do you have GPS signal in your tablet or phone?
Yes I have GPS signal in my galaxy s7 but with the 3.1.2 version the blue dot show far away from me. But when I deleted 3.1.2 and took a older version of dji go the blue spot shows exactly where I am.

Yes I have GPS signal in my galaxy s7 but with the 3.1.2 version the blue dot show far away from me. But when I deleted 3.1.2 and took a older version of dji go the blue spot shows exactly where I am.
But, what are in your case firmware version of RC and Airplaine? 1.8 in RC and 1.10 in Airplane?

My point is that it happen the same to me with the blue point that was very far from me but I am not used dji go app. It happen to me with Litchi and with FPV Camera with the firmware I told you and with FPV Camera I lost the video signal just closed to me. When I went to 1.6 firmware in the RC the issue was out and every thing was OK.

Reactions: Simzy666
My point is that it happen the same to me with the blue point that was very far from me but I am not used dji go app. It happen to me with Litchi and with FPV Camera with the firmware I told you and with FPV Camera I lost the video signal just closed to me. When I went to 1.6 firmware in the RC the issue was out and every thing was OK.
Where can I find firmware? Do you have a p3a as well?

I got one P3A on July 2016. And I was very happy with it till now. I have got 1.9 firmware in the Airplane and 1.8 in the RC. I did not upgrade the Airplane to the last 1.10 because many users say there are a lot of problems with this version. Last week I saw some cracks in two arms below motors, a tipycal issue of the P3. I told Amazon, my supplier, the problem and they proposed me to replace it for a new one or get the money back. I told Amazon to get a replacement and they sent to me a new one with 1.8+ firmware in the Airplane and 1.6 in the RC. I have now 30 days to send back to Amazon the old P3A. And because I am going to send it, I decided to make some tests with it. And I installed firmware 1.10 in the Aircraft and do nothing with RC. And I got a lot of problems, the first one that I did not get any video image in the FPV Camera. I changed the RC firmware from 1.8 to 1.6, it is very easy to do it in the main screen if the RC dji go before pressing Camera press some seconds an icon on the top right and a menu with the option to go from 1.8 to 1.6. The problem was out and every thing is OK. What it is not possible is to change the 1.10 firmware in the Aircraft. I am following with my investgations in order to try to know what is the reason of the problems

At 10m 2.5s in your flight, the home point was reset to the location circled in yellow below. Did you see the prompt asking you to return to the original home point or your current location?

View attachment 74316

Your Phantom had enough battery power to make it to the new home point, so it most likely landed in the water.
Hi msinger!
I just wanna say a huge thank you for helping me when I lost my drone in the end of January. With your knowledge and expertise i got a new drone. If you ever visit Sweden the beers will be on me. You are great:)

Sent from my SM-G935F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: msinger

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka