Lost drone

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Im sad becuse yesterday i was flying my p3a for second time on a big open area, i had beginners mode on but suddenly my drone just flew away and i couldent steer it. I will post my flightrecord log here and hopes someone could help me with advice. I even uploaded it on healtydrones and get a yellow line but i couldent find my drone at the end of that line.
So please if someone have some advice please feel free to send me

Peter

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2017-01-23_[13-58-59].txt
    1.3 MB · Views: 385
At 10m 2.5s in your flight, the home point was reset to the location circled in yellow below. Did you see the prompt asking you to return to the original home point or your current location?

LandingSite.jpg

Your Phantom had enough battery power to make it to the new home point, so it most likely landed in the water.

So please if someone have some advice please feel free to send me
MSinger's given you the bad news.
About all you can do now is to upload your flight data to DJI by clicking on the cloud icon on the flight records page.
Then get onto DJI online support and tell them the story and see how you go.
Several similar cases have shown up in the last couple of days so they should know what you are talking about.

Reactions: Simzy666
I agree with Meta4 above. DJI will likely cover this one under warranty.

At 10m 2.5s in your flight, the home point was reset to the location circled in yellow below. Did you see the prompt asking you to return to the original home point or your current location?

View attachment 74316

Your Phantom had enough battery power to make it to the new home point, so it most likely landed in the water.
no i couldent do anything. thanks for yr support btw

Are you saying you never saw a prompt asking you to return to the original home point or your current location?

i dont think so i get panic when it just began to flew away from me i run after and tried to get control of it. and i had it in beginners mode, it was my 2nd flight. how did you fint that yellow circle in water?
A huge thank for yr time and support. priceless
peter

how did you fint that yellow circle in water?
See the link in post #2 above. You can download a CSV file under the map on that page. The CSV file shows the home point location throughout the flight.

About all you can do now is to upload your flight data to DJI by clicking on the cloud icon on the flight records page.
Several similar cases have shown up in the last couple of days so they should know what you are talking about.
so you think i have a chance at DJI?

Yes, contact Natalia at the DJI forum, here :
Phantom 3 Pro flying away to a 1.2 km away random HP

There is definitevely a bug in the last version of the DJIGo app (3.1.2).

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl