Litchi App Luvin it - Coming Soon to a P3 Near you!

After taking a closer look on their website, http://flylitchi.com/ I see that you can sign up to alpha test their P3/I1 app. Would it be better to use that or just get the one from the Play Store? I did go ahead and sign up, and it says I'm in the group now, but I still can't find a way to download the app.

It also looks like the P3A, which is what I have, is not a choice . . . just the P3P.

Last edited:
Okay you have us all excited now...

Tell us the extras like poi have you tried them yet?
Just flying yeah ...well we want to hear you had all the extras working..

Be truthful 1250.00 is expensive
Thanks

That's not a p3 its a p2v+
I have this app and use it amongst others to fly my p2v+

That's not a p3 its a p2v+
I have this app and use it amongst others to fly my p2v+
This video was shot with Litchi Alpha 1.6.3 on a vision+.
I have tested it on my p3 and both are stable.
My P3P is back at DJI for issues with my sd card not locking in place.
So Im testing on my vision+ until I get it back.
The App is quite incredable. The GS works flawless. Its still in testing and Im not sure of the final release.

The Litchi app or the DJI Pilot app or any other app has NO effect on how the Phantom hovers in place with no stick input.

+1...I believe that the only thing the app controls are the gimbal and the camera.
No flight control inputs to your bird, other than auto-takeoff, are sent by the app.
If your P3x does not hold a good hover, then your P3x is broke.

+1...I believe that the only thing the app controls are the gimbal and the camera.
No flight control inputs to your bird, other than auto-takeoff, are sent by the app.
If your P3x does not hold a good hover, then your P3x is broke.
The app does control the bird and poilot controls the camera.

I just downloaded the app. I didn't see any option for the P3. You said in setup it allowed you to select it. Did I just waste $12?

This is beta app that requires a developer firmware.. Great App but i would't go crazy on the hype.. DJI Apps are still the most solid apps out there...

This is beta app that requires a developer firmware.. Great App but i would't go crazy on the hype.. DJI Apps are still the most solid apps out there...
This is true ! it does take custom firmware for now.
The custom firmware is from DJI.

The Litchi app or the DJI Pilot app or any other app has NO effect on how the Phantom hovers in place with no stick input.

Agreed 1000%. This thread is bogus. I know this because of the simple fact that you can FLY WITHOUT AN APP. Mods, please close/moderate this thread of wild misinformation.

Agreed 1000%. This thread is bogus.

THIS IS NOT A BOGUS THREAD!

I have been flying this APP on P2 and is the best APP available: It works great on P3 and Inspire, in the google ALPHA test group you can see the results of people test flying this APP on all the platforms, from my previous post:

Here is the deal from what I understand :

Both developers (kenargo and Litchi) are waiting on DJI to update developer SW
1. Both APPs require developer firmware on P3P, can only load over 1.1.9, no support for P3A
2. Litchi keeps his APP in alpha testing because of DJI's slow to release
3. kenargo has released prematurely
4. Again, all developers are waiting on DJI
Screenshot_2015-06-27-08-07-38.png

Last edited:
Reactions: redog

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member