Litchi App Luvin it - Coming Soon to a P3 Near you!

I wrote to Litchi support today asking about a P3A compatible version and here is the response.

Hello,

We are not actually testing the P3A as it is not yet supported by the DJI development kit. Whenever DJI updates it we will add it to Litchi (unfortunately no dates).

So being on android using the regular DJI pilot app means I have no groundstation functionality or simulator.

Sucks big time!

Litchi looks like a one man band... not researched it, just get the feeling.
Litchi rocked on my P2V+. Great app. The £8 alone was worth not having to remember to hit record!

'It's not called a drone! His name is Icarus."
love it! Mine called Jonathan.

I did a lot of work with a guy who was a one man bad, He passed away suddenly and I lost a lot of money. This is a "once off" app so is fine, but you may not get immediate responses.

love it! Mine called Jonathan.

I did a lot of work with a guy who was a one man bad, He passed away suddenly and I lost a lot of money. This is a "once off" app so is fine, but you may not get immediate responses.
I've had nothing but great support from Litchi. It's just a shame that due to SDK limitations Litchi isn't available on on the P3A. Which leaves me without groundstation functionality and simulator :-(

Reactions: detholm
Agreed 1000%. This thread is bogus. I know this because of the simple fact that you can FLY WITHOUT AN APP. Mods, please close/moderate this thread of wild misinformation.
Ditto
Agreed 1000%. This thread is bogus. I know this because of the simple fact that you can FLY WITHOUT AN APP. Mods, please close/moderate this thread of wild misinformation.

we must wait for the release of the new firmware from DJI, all developers are still blocked and by this release.I advise you not to download anything for now, used dji pilot, and wait until there is some news of new releases of firmware that supports the GS. the experiences of some users refer to version 1.1.9 Beta, released by developers to beta testers only on request, and only after having bought the original application in the play store. The new firmware v1.2.6 for Phantom professional invalidated all previous firmwere, so even the beta version 1.1.9. you can not return to the old firmware.therefore we expect a new release of DJI, which allows you to accept even the Ground Station. developers kenargo and litchi are in contact with DJI and also await the new release. currently this is the situation detailed and real.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4