It's official: Follow-me, Waypoints, and POI coming to all Phantom models

Every beta tester known around these parts and rcg have all but confirmed these features in the next FW update.

Ok...where are the beta testers getting their information from?...all of this info comes from one source, regardless of the messenger.

I am very new to all this as I only have my Phantom for 2 weeks now. I encounter a lot of lag (10 -15 sec) on my Android. Will this 3rd party APP solve these problems or I have to look somewhere else?

I upgraded from 1.1.9 yesterday to 1.3.2 as well as latest go app. All works perfectly, flawless, no problems worries or issues. And I have all 32 channels as well so perfect signal. I wouldn't worry or be hesitant to upgrade either.
I'm running 1.3.2 and the latest go app. How can I get all 32 channels?

Looks like this coming Monday is the date !

Looks like this coming Monday is the date !

Hold on! Global Time Zones! They Can't release in bits...
So Sunday! USA Time

I really don't know. Honestly, there is not much that it will help me with as I am pretty sure the Litchi fits my needs better. I don't think its going to be the type of mission I want.

I was hoping for more camera options with P3P but not looking like it.

Guess in a few days we will know !

Couldn't disagree more. One of the primary reasons I kept my P2v+ after I got my P3P was to have a bird that did waypoints.

Very useful for flights within battery range, but outside controller range. Especially if you have a Flytrex to keep an eye on the automated flight route. I live in a fairly populated suburb of Boston, and while I only fly autonomous over golf courses, empty land, etc, I often have poor LoS from my house, and very large amounts of interference in the 2.4 GHz ISM band. Hence waypoint based flights are key for getting certain shots/flight paths.
If you what to have your "long range" get your HAM license and build it! Yourself. You'll will be much happier Go UHF and DJI A2 or the WKM and the 900 MHz GS, DJI E310 propulsion system. as your base components. My Phantoms 2 V+ and P3P are nice but they don't hold the performance against my F450 unit. BUT IF you want out of the box instant gratification then the phantom is for you because not ALL here can build ground up units or don't want to.

Couldn't disagree more. One of the primary reasons I kept my P2v+ after I got my P3P was to have a bird that did waypoints.

Very useful for flights within battery range, but outside controller range. Especially if you have a Flytrex to keep an eye on the automated flight route. I live in a fairly populated suburb of Boston, and while I only fly autonomous over golf courses, empty land, etc, I often have poor LoS from my house, and very large amounts of interference in the 2.4 GHz ISM band. Hence waypoint based flights are key for getting certain shots/flight paths.
Doesn't the FAA require line of sight flying (as does the UK CAA)? If you have poor LOS shouldn't you be flying somewhere else? Just asking.

Pretty dumb not giving the Pro 2.7K...
And a fkn gay yay for HOME LOCK!!!! Miss it!!!

What is "course lock"? Don't we already have that with a switch and everything?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor