Important Accessories

The most important accessory you can have is a Wallet. A wallet with never ending cash. You will get hooked hard now, and will aquire the "NEEDS". LOL
/\ This.... Thought I was happy when I built my phantom 2 from scratch. Then I kept reading about the Phantom 3.....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Yeah, don't fall for those first GAS feelings. Enjoy the Phantom by itself for awhile. Let it sink in. You don't need every accessory made for the Phantom, it's great by itself. But do buy extra batteries. ;-)

Have fun.

RedHotPoker
Good advise. I bought all accessories I could find and I don't use half of them and can't fit them in the custom case.

I definitely need to get some batteries and a case not sure if a $150+ case is worth it. When I say accessories I was talking for safety basically. I did get prop guards wondering if I should get the gimbal saver?

The most important accessory you can have is a Wallet. A wallet with never ending cash. You will get hooked hard now, and will aquire the "NEEDS". LOL

My new P3P took to the Air for the first time yesterday and I did the Killer RC gimbal saver, the Marco Polo tracker and an if found call sticker before it was allowed in the AIR.

Other than that 2 extra batteries and prop guards I haven't put on yet. Next is a case.

I agree with the wallet comment.

My new P3P took to the Air for the first time yesterday and I did the Killer RC gimbal saver, the Marco Polo tracker and an if found call sticker before it was allowed in the AIR.

Other than that 2 extra batteries and prop guards I haven't put on yet. Next is a case.

I agree with the wallet comment.

What's the Marco Polo tracker?

You say this is your first one?
In all seriousness the 1st accessory u need is the full owners manuel downloaded and rehearsed!
2nd accessory is another backup bird. The first one will suffer some learning curves. Your in for a treat though!

You say this is your first one?
In all seriousness the 1st accessory u need is the full owners manuel downloaded and rehearsed!
2nd accessory is another backup bird. The first one will suffer some learning curves. Your in for a treat though!
I appreciate the tips but I've owned the P3P for a week now and have not flown it as of yet. I've been reading and watching a ton of videos I think im heading in the right direction

Add to the list:
1) storage container shaped just like the battery. Found on eBay. Fits in an extra battery slot and great for misc small stuff like screws.
2) home made sun shade. Cut up a shoe box for shape match.

Add to the list:
1) storage container shaped just like the battery. Found on eBay. Fits in an extra battery slot and great for misc small stuff like screws.
2) home made sun shade. Cut up a shoe box for shape match.

Just use the newbie setting for height and distance limits as you don't need to conquer the world the first time. I've only done 4 flights myself.

the Marco Polo tracker.

Do you have a pic of how you attached this?... I've gone a cheaper route ($15) and bought a small battery powered WiFi router (3.5" x 1.25" x .5") that I can use Vistumbler S/W to triangulate on but haven't decided how I'm gonna mount it...

IMG_0246.jpg
Guys/Gals

I just picked up a P3P for my first drone and I was wondering what are some important accessories you feel increase safety, durability or that you just recommend? I already have removable prop guards on the way should be here tomorrow.

This is a good priced Gimbal guard and once installed looks like a factory part. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015H0PCDW?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00

Last edited:
Reactions: Roberto Mello

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl