Important Accessories

Prop guards use the motor mount screw holes so yes they might protect the 6 dollars props but they are just going to add more stress to the motor mounts and the motors during a crash.

A clean pair of underpants...essential!!

Prop guards use the motor mount screw holes so yes they might protect the 6 dollars props but they are just going to add more stress to the motor mounts and the motors during a crash.
I hope DJI has taken care of it as they themselves sell prop guards.

I hope DJI has taken care of it as they themselves sell prop guards.
It seems like it would make more sense to have them either clip on or slide on instead of using the motor mount screws. They would also be easier to take on and off so you can get your bird back into its case or backpack faster .

It seems like it would make more sense to have them either clip on or slide on instead of using the motor mount screws. They would also be easier to take on and off so you can get your bird back into its case or backpack faster .
I have a group of 4 friends who own P3s. All except one have snap on prop guards. Surprisingly our P3s are in good condition but the one who doesn't have snap on mounts developed cracks on arm. It might be a coincidence but we are happy to leave snap on mounts on our P3s. These mounts use the shell screws only though longer ones. We don't need strong arm plates. These snap on mounts have served us dual purpose :)

If statistics goes well, then we say prop guard mounts have protected our shells from cracks :)

Prop guards are for women and children [emoji1]!
I use mine when flying amongst roofs doing building surveys. Even men can bump into brickwork occasionally!

I have a group of 4 friends who own P3s. All except one have snap on prop guards. Surprisingly our P3s are in good condition but the one who doesn't have snap on mounts developed cracks on arm. It might be a coincidence but we are happy to leave snap on mounts on our P3s. These mounts use the shell screws only though longer ones. We don't need strong arm plates. These snap on mounts have served us dual purpose :)

If statistics goes well, then we say prop guard mounts have protected our shells from cracks :)
I'd like to see prop guards that don't use any of the screws . And yes having the snap on mounts takes the place of the strong arm plates which is nice .

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4