1- Phantom 3 Pro (P3P) for sale full kit (1 has SOLD, 1- still available)

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Happy 4th!
been procrastinating a long while on this, but time to sell my trusty P3P's.
I have 2- P3P kits for sale. I just recounted the batteries - I have 8 total. So 4 for each kit.
Both in excellent shape.
Original box & kit.

Full disclosure: Both at one time or another had a crash, and was sent to professional repair at
Camrise DJI Drones Service, Drone Accessories & Parts, Drones For Sale (Camrise NYC)- the shop I bought my first one. Excellent and complete repairs. And I flew them both for several years after. At the time I sent them service fro DJI repair was very dodgy and took a long time. So I paid for it.
Oh yeah- one time I got(this one #2 I think) got stuck in a tree about 20' up, had to dislodge it with my monopod and have it fall onto a blanket I folded up underneath. slight deformation at the end one arm, so I replaced the top shell. Again, both are in excellent shape and fly perfectly.

I have detailed photos of each here:

After I lost my P4P v2 last October, I dusted these off & did some test flights, videos and photos. All look great and I can post those too.
There 2 were used a lot from 2014 & 2015 to 2018 when I got the P4P and hardly at all since. Kept for backup. But I check the batteries every few months & keep them 40-60% charged

I. have taken many, many Excellent photos with my P3P's and they still have a lot of life in them.
Here are a few...
EDIT: (Yesterday I duplicated the drone photos link here. These are the sample shots)

I will attach a few photos here, but a lot on the Dropbox links.

In total what's available is:

-2- P3P's
Each with Transmitter and 4 batteries , and DJI charger $250 Each kit, Plus shipping

Extra accessories- Top shell, new pair of landing gear legs, various replacement parts. I can lay them all out & add photos. Also have a set of "Strong Arm Reinforcement Plates" for the motor mounts. Supposed to prevent shell cracks near the ends of the arms, but I never needed them.

Separate purchases:
-Microraptor tan backpack designed for the P3 Pro. Holds P3P, 7 batteries (or more), Transmitter & charger, tablet, accessories, etc. Orig. cost $150, asking $75
-1- Multi-battery charger that charges 3 - P3P batteries AND the transmitter Simultaneously (works GREAT, used it since 2016 with no problems. Asking $35, paid $70 originally
-Manfrotto Aviator D1 Backpack designed for Phantom 4 Pro- but works fine for the P3P as well. You can have Props on- as shown here, or take them off and flip the P4 upside down and close it up.
Great backpack and really well designed - orig. ~$140, asking. $75

***PAYMENT***

-IN PERSON, CASH WOULD BE GREAT... but probably not practical.
-Zelle is good
-Paypal is good (there is a small fee, I'll split it)
Shipping - I'm open if you have a cheaper way. The P3P #1 just sold. The kit in orig. box, and placed Inside another box - with all 4 batteries - weighed 13lb. cost $60 approx with UPS to ship Chicago to
Washington state. With insurance.

JEP_5407.jpg
JEP_5442.jpg
JEP_5446.jpg
JEP_5447.jpg
JEP_5464-Edit.jpg
JEP_5505.jpg
JEP_5507.jpg
JEP_5513.jpg
JEP_5518.jpg

Last edited:
Hey everyone. Happy 4th!
been procrastinating a long while on this, but time to sell my trusty P3P's.
I have 2- P3P kits for sale. I just recounted the batteries - I have 8 total. So 4 for each kit.
Both in excellent shape.
Full disclosure: Both at one time or another had a crash, and was sent to professional repair at
Camrise DJI Drones Service, Drone Accessories & Parts, Drones For Sale (Camrise NYC)- the shop I bought my first one. Excellent and complete repairs. And I flew them both for several years after. At the time I sent them service fro DJI repair was very dodgy and took a long time. So I paid for it.
Oh yeah- one time I got(one of them) stuck in a tree about 20' up, had to dislodge it with my monopod and have it fall onto a blanket I folded up underneath. slight deformation of one arm, so I replaced the top shell. Again, both are in excellent shape and fly perfectly.

I have detailed photos of each here:

After I lost my P4P v2 last October, I dusted these off & did some test flights, videos and photos. All look great and I can post those too.
There 2 were used a lot from 2014 & 2015 to 2018 when I got the P4P and hardly at all since. Kept for backup. But I check the batteries every few months & keep them 40-60% charged

I. have taken many, many Excellent photos with my P3P's and they still have a lot of life in them.
Here are a few...
EDIT: (Yesterday I duplicated the drone photos link here. These are the sample shots)

I will attach a few photos here, but a lot on the Dropbox links.

In total what's available is:

-2- P3P's
Each with Transmitter and 4 batteries , and DJI charger $250 Each kit, Plus shipping

Extra accessories- Top shell, new pair of landing gear legs, various replacement parts. I can lay them all out & add photos. Also have a set of "Strong Arm Reinforcement Plates" for the motor mounts. Supposed to prevent shell cracks near the ends of the arms, but I never needed them.

Separate purchases:
-Microraptor tan backpack designed for the P3 Pro. Holds P3P, 7 batteries (or more), Transmitter & charger, tablet, accessories, etc. Orig. cost $150, asking $75
-1- Multi-battery charger that charges 3 - P3P batteries AND the transmitter Simultaneously (works GREAT, used it since 2016 with no problems. Asking $35, paid $70 originally
-Manfrotto Aviator D1 Backpack designed for Phantom 4 Pro- but works fine for the P3P as well. You can have Props on- as shown here, or take them off and flip the P4 upside down and close it up.
Great backpack and really well designed - orig. ~$140, asking. $75
View attachment 125238View attachment 125239View attachment 125240View attachment 125241View attachment 125242View attachment 125243View attachment 125244View attachment 125245View attachment 125246
All your photos, drone and ads photos look so professional. Love photos taken with your Phantom's

Thanks. Probably because I am…
Hard for me to show crappy ones, it’s against my nature😏
Besides, I’ve lots of toys. Have to justify buying them.

Reactions: brigerdrones
*****UPDATE******
The P3P #1 has been sold. Congrats to tdm4000! I know he will enjoy it.

Still for sale is the P3P #2, both backpacks and the Multi-battery charger. I'll remove the photos of the #1 from the dropbox link in a bit. But the same link in the orig. post will be good.

If anyone is interested the the remaining P3P, happy to do a custom test with video & photos for you so you can be assured of its condition and great camera.
I did this pano with the #1 while testing for tdm4000 the other day. The #2 has actually less miles on it and is in excellent condition.

Attachments

• DJI_0687-Pano.jpg
    DJI_0687-Pano.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 84
Reactions: brigerdrones
I'm new here. I have a p3p but it's broken atm. And it's actually cheaper to buy another one then fix it atm.

I’m out of the house for a bit. When I get home I’ll go over the kit and confirm all I have left.
You can PM me with your phone & we can chat.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl