Im looking for a licensed Expert on Phantoms

The seller has deleted the listing. I always use my credit card on big purchases so I can file with the cc company and PayPal .

Sent from my iPad using Phabulous PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
I also would like to know how to resolve those cases :

I ship the right item to the buyer and he asks for a refund because he tells Ebay that I have shipped some s**t inside the box. How to proove my or his side ? It is really scary because people can loose a lot that way, I can really put anything of the exact same weight and ship to the buyer, how can he proove that the bird wasnt in there ?

Luckily I have never got anything like that and I especially make sure that I send what I sell and even sometimes more but there must be some way of recording video proof while packaging or maybe even unpackaging at buyers place ?

Buyers can see the clock was inside and get the Phantom and the refund or the seller can say I have shipped like sold and I ship book and get my money.

Photo document everything. Take a picture of it in the box. Take a picture of the shipping label and date. Take a picture of the sealed box and insure it for the full amount of money.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have been in contact with seller, his answer every time I have questioned him about this is "it all a misunderstanding" and then asks me to put a dispute in with PayPal .
I have explained the hole situation on what and how I received the clock instead of the Phantom. And also the fact that the seller provide me with a tracking Number.
Its gets better as the consignment not had my name with another address on it. I had to get my postal service to track it down and redirect to my address.
The packaging had not been tampered with and is definitely a case of fraud.

Yes I have a tracking number, the seller has put an address on it, His who knows! And yes this does sound a bit ridiculous, but it has happened to me. I'm now short a value of money.
Thanks for all you help guys but I'm looking for person that can help me with a simple document explaining that the clock I was sent is nothing like the P3P I ordered on a letterhead of a company or bussiness associated with quadcopters in some way.
I was hoping someone here would be able to help with that.
I will be leaving it at that and hopefully Ill be able get the help somewhere else.
Thanks again

Yes I have a tracking number, the seller has put an address on it, His who knows! And yes this does sound a bit ridiculous, but it has happened to me. I'm now short a value of money.
Thanks for all you help guys but I'm looking for person that can help me with a simple document explaining that the clock I was sent is nothing like the P3P I ordered on a letterhead of a company or bussiness associated with quadcopters in some way.
I was hoping someone here would be able to help with that.
I will be leaving it at that and hopefully Ill be able get the help somewhere else.
Thanks again
I gave you the details above of the Australian importer and distrubutor (DJI authorised rep). I would have thought they would be qualified to comment on the authentucity of DJI product.

Thanks with the birds, I will send them an email and see how it goes. You asked what I paid. I won it in an action for $1125 AU which would have been a good buy.

So I wonder if the clock guy ended up with the drone?

Would you kindly give us the name and the identity of this ebayer?
I'm an Italian drone pilot with three DJI Phantoms recognized from ENAC (Italian Civil Aviation Organization): a Phantom 2 Vision Plus V 3.0, a Phantom 3 Advanced and a Phantom 4. I own also a private Phantom 3 Professional crashed by another and repaired by myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: MasterBlaster
I wonder if it's possible somebody in the chain between seller and buyer made the switch and defrauded you both.

Did the shipping label have the weight of the parcel, would it be the same as a phantom. If it's not the phantom was never shipped, if it is it may have been hijacked. Paypal should still refund your money either way.

I once bought an iPhone from eBay and received 2 packs of playing cards, (same size and weight)
I filed a report with the Police and sent the report to eBay and Paypal.
I received my money back in the end but only after the seller was convicted of fifteen case of fraud in one single day of madness.

Good Luck from the UK

Hi All
Just an update, I managed to get half my money back from PayPal. Just waiting for my bank to recover the rest hopefully. 3months later I now have a P3P in my possession. found a better deal else where. lesson was learnt with the first purchase.

Hi All
Just an update, I managed to get half my money back from PayPal. Just waiting for my bank to recover the rest hopefully. 3months later I now have a P3P in my possession. found a better deal else where. lesson was learnt with the first purchase.
Good to hear.... what proof 'expert' opinion did you end up getting?

Good to hear.... what proof 'expert' opinion did you end up getting?
Unfortunately I could get ay help in this department, DJI refused to help and just told me to take it up with PayPal and EBay.
PayPal refused to refund the second payment as it wasn't compliant with there terms and conditions, they advised me the only refunded the first payment as a good will gesture.
EBay Cancelled the sellers account before I knew it and they wont help. Hopefully my bank will recover the final payment.
I sent emails to other suppliers in Australia and none of them could even reply with any kind of response. Pretty disappointing.

Well its been almost a month and I hope by now you got your 2nd payment from the bank and you've at least applied for American Express? That is the best way to pay for anything online.

Unfortunately I could get ay help in this department, DJI refused to help and just told me to take it up with PayPal and EBay.
PayPal refused to refund the second payment as it wasn't compliant with there terms and conditions, they advised me the only refunded the first payment as a good will gesture.
EBay Cancelled the sellers account before I knew it and they wont help. Hopefully my bank will recover the final payment.
I sent emails to other suppliers in Australia and none of them could even reply with any kind of response. Pretty disappointing.
Thats bad.... often a phone call goes a long way though, finding the right person. There is too much of the not prepared to do anything unless there is something in it for me attitude these days. Hopefully (for you) your not the only instance of a dodgy deal by this clown and your bank has evidence of other victims to help them make the decision in your case.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl