Haven't been on much

Droneted

Phantom 4 gimbal repair advice
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Just thought I should post this to explain why I have not been on much lately. Back in July to September, I have been taking care of my wife. She was very ill and required around the clock care. It was a very stressful time for me. My wife needed me and after 50 years of marriage she deserved my full attention. Sadly she passed in September. I have had a difficult time dealing with the loss. I miss her smile and her wonderful sense of humor. This is a blow that I will never recover from.
I consider Phantom Pilots my family so I needed to share.

Just thought I should post this to explain why I have not been on much lately. Back in July to September, I have been taking care of my wife. She was very ill and required around the clock care. It was a very stressful time for me. My wife needed me and after 50 years of marriage she deserved my full attention. Sadly she passed in September. I have had a difficult time dealing with the loss. I miss her smile and her wonderful sense of humor. This is a blow that I will never recover from.
So sorry to hear of your loss. I've been married to my wife 55yrs and understand the hardship if she passed. Not sure I could even take care of myself I'm so dependent on her. Thanks for the update and know you are in our thoughts and prayers. God bless

So sorry to hear of you loosing your soul mate. We have been married over 56 years, but going together for over 64 years. Cant imagine being without her!!!
We all face that possibility, and certainly don't want to think about it.
Time is supposed to heal, but how much time?....

My condolences and prayers to you, your family and your friends. - Oso

For those who no longer walk with us, But still move within our hearts.

For those whose hands are out of reach, But whose touch we still feel.

For those who can never be untangled from our past, or our hopes, or our souls.

Bless us with the strength to carry the loss, And may we remember them well.

- J. A. Andrews

Very sorry, Ted. She sounds like a wonderful person.

My deepest sympathy for you and your family Ted. As much as you miss your wife, if you passed also your family would have double the grieving process.

Only hope we can be of some consolation for you as you cope with your loss. You are definitely held in high esteem here.

Very sorry for your loss Ted.

Reactions: RodPad
Thanks for jumping in that thread, that was great info.
Then you started this thread a few days later, I didn't know how to respond, I still can't find the correct wording.

Anyways,
"I consider Phantom Pilots my family so I needed to share."
I feel the same. 👌

Rod ..

Reactions: RodPad
I'm sorry to learn of your loss, Ted. Life is a gift that will eventually be taken away, but we don't know when that will be. So it's important to embrace the time we have here, even after your terrible loss, as I am sure your loving wife would now want you to do. Hang in there, bud.

Thanks for jumping in that thread, that was great info.
Then you started this thread a few days later, I didn't know how to respond, I still can't find the correct wording.

Anyways,
"I consider Phantom Pilots my family so I needed to share."
I feel the same. 👌

Rod ..
I totally understand. There is no response that seems to fit but I get that.

Reactions: Oso and RodPad

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl