Greetings from San Antonio

Congrats and very nice maiden voyage!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Just got back from the maiden flight of my new toy. Here's the first flight Unedited.

Congrats on your maiden voyage!!!

I'm a newbie in flying drones. Currently have a small quadcopter that I bought from Costco last week. I was in Japanese Tea Garden yesterday with my wife and saw a guy launched his Phantom drone. Got really curious so I started searching in YouTube regarding the Phantom 3 Standard since last night. I am really considering buying one and looking forward to my maiden flight as well.

Any suggestions where I can purchase one with a good deal?

Hey Rensyo
I think the standard price for the standard is now $499 and you can grab it pretty much everywhere. Best buy has them and also walmart. If you can afford a little but more, you can get the advance off of Amazon for $650. More range and a few more features. Let me know if you want to meet up and get a closer look.

I agree with dmanson, if you are interested in a phantom, the best bang for you $ is the DJI phantom advanced. If you're new to quads the details won't make since, but it's just like cars, one may cost a bit more but has backup camera and better gas mileage, etc... There is a reason for price difference, you are the one to justify if it's worth the $. My schedule changes constantly but would like too meet up as well

Yup. Must all get together sometime. More quads the better. I'm free every morning as I work nights.

Appreciate the advice! Will surely check out the P3a.

So, Kitty Hawk field and Canyon Lake are the only alternative flying sites here in SA besides Tom Slick park?

Hey all,
A couple of us are meeting up tomorrow 20 Sep 2016 @ 8am @ Tom Slick park to do some flying. Come on out. Post here If you have any questions.

I'm having trouble updating my rc for my P3A. Had no issues til I updated the firmware to the P3A last night. Both have been just sitting around for the past 4-5 months. Hopefully I can meet up with y'all one day and get some tips and start using it more often. I'm in the Schertz/Cibolo area.

I think the only schedule i'm available will be Sunday afternoon. Not sure if you guys are gonna be there.

Anytime works for me. Where do you guys want to meet? I checked out the celebre park today but all the gate's were locked. So I went back to Tom slick park.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart