Greetings from San Antonio

Would u like to meet up tomorrow? Text me 737.444.1414

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

No worries lordevil, hope you had a good time in H town. I will be unavailable next weekend, but let's meet up in Aug

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hey guys n gals. I am sometimes free and would love to fly with someone that appreciates the hobby. Not many places appropriate to fly near me so if you have a place you know of without restrictions that would be great. Shoot me a message if interested in flying with me sometime. I live about 15 mins west of the city.

Hi, I live near the airport. Most of the time I fly at the Olmos Park Basin. There is huge soccer field there. There is also Kitty Hawk up near Rolling Oaks Mall. It's an ultralight field so you can send your bird out about a mile. Plus they have a free shooting range so bring your gun and fire off some rounds. On the west side there is Slick Park near 151 and 410. I've flown there a couple of times. Let me know when you are available on the weekend and we can meet up.

I live on west side in Alamo ranch are, and fly at a large soccer field, but have not gone out since school started, so not sure if it's still a good place to fly. I might be able to meet up this Sunday afternoon, let me know if anyone is interested.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

There's a couple of us who fly phantoms, other quads and some small fixed wing air craft at the Tom slick park located at. I can fly mornings during the week. Let me know if you would like to meet up.

7400 Texas 151 Access Rd, San Antonio, TX 78227

While I am still waiting on my Phantom to arrive Monday, thought I'd say hello. I live Bandera - 1604 just inside the loop. Anyone flown on Leon Creek Greenway? I'm wondering if this is 'accepted'.

Sean

Hi sean, I'm still pretty new to the area but that's about 10 mins away from me. I'll go check it out with you

I haven't flown greenway either and would love to join if schedule works. I know there are no restrictions to fly in this area, we will just be limited to how far we can fly depending on where to park

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I'm down for Sunday morning. Just name the place and time. The park I mentioned up above is huge and plenty of room. Also a nice lake.

Copy this into Google maps and check it out.

7400 Texas 151 Access Rd, San Antonio, TX 78227

Or type Tom Slick park into Google maps.

Dmanson-Here's a quick vid of why I couldn't make it to meet up for your maiden flight, maybe we can meet up this week in the morning for a

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: direkMel

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl