Greetings from San Antonio

If you guys ever plan to fly out at Canyon Lake let me know, I like to fly out there.

PinnacleRun and I met Sunday to do a little flying. PR is an excellent guy, though me a few things on how to fly better. We had a good time flying and just chatting.

PR took some great video of my P4 in flight. Will be uploading video soon - I hope.

Maybe we can do Canyon Lake next well can ask LordEvil to join

PinnacleRun and I met Sunday to do a little flying. PR is an excellent guy, though me a few things on how to fly better. We had a good time flying and just chatting.

PR took some great video of my P4 in flight. Will be uploading video soon - I hope.

Maybe we can do Canyon Lake next well can ask LordEvil to join

Here's the link to the video
Following a P4 Following a P4

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I would do canyon lake too but will be out of town on the weekends until August

I use Final Cut and just like the drone just learning how to use it.

Thanks for the Like!

Lets plan to go to Canyon Lake when you get back. We can test the Airspace app.

Sounds good and will reach at to S152 and Le as well

Me plans might have changed for this up coming weekend and might be able to meet on Sunday. I won't know for sure until late in the week, just throwing it out there just in case either of you might be able to meet Sunday as well. I will post my statues on thrus or Friday.

Good morning everyone- I can meet up with anyone that's wants to fly this Sunday. Just let me know and then we can decide on a location.

Hi verettesa, what part of San Antonio do you live?

Would you like to meet up tomorrow morning and fly some? I live in Alamo ranch area on west side but work off of bitters and 1604. Do you have a park close to you that we could fly at? If not there's one by me. Just let me know

Everything here is around the no-fly zone I usually go to the friend of mines in Rio Medina

Ok, that makes since as your so close too airport, sooo, woukd you like to meet up tomorr and fly for a bit? Do your friends in rio medina fly as well?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4