Greetings from San Antonio

brysonc, are you going to fly 3pm today at that location? I might drop by just to observe if you don't mind.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Rensyo- your more than welcome to drop by tomorrow when we fly. Dmanson and myself will be flying at culebra creek at 9am tomorrow morning. We will be parking behind the Walgreens on 1604/culebra.

I appreciate the invite PinnacleRun. I would love to be there but need to go to church in the morning.

Will definitely join you guys on your next flight if my schedule permits. Are you going to join brysonic today at 3pm?

Sorry guys, I'm running late from my kiddos football game and I can't fly today at 5. I'll let you know when I can get out there again

Hi PinnacleRun. Guess what? I got my Phantom 3S today. Got a good deal from Best Buy :) can't wait to try it out.

I saw in the forecast that it's going to rain tomorrow :(

Rensyo-congrats on the purchase!!! We will play it by ear tomorrow morning, if it's not raining we will be meeting up!!

Thanks PinnacleRun! Would love to join you guys in afternoon though. Let's see how the weather will cooperate tomorrow.

damson and myself met up this morning at to fly. We were able to bet the rain, had a good time. I have attached video of one of the flights.

Awesome video. I'll edit and upload some footage tomorrow. Gteay flying with you. Hope to get some more people to come out with us

Think it would be pretty cool to have regularlly scheduled meet ups. Maybe meet for bfast and then go fly or something.

I work during the day. Saturday mornings i am available. On weekdays, i can probably do 6:30pm depends on what location you guys want to fly. I live by Babcock and Prue rd

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TK-62119