DJI GO App and Your Privacy

You guys may be right but you haven't convinced me, i still think they are collecting your data.

SO DON'T have a SIM in if you're one who is concerned about all this data and personal information getting "out there". One less thing to worry about.

Reactions: dronesky
You guys may be right but you haven't convinced me, i still think they are collecting your data.
Because ???
I posed some questions in post #98 for you to consider. Have you thought about those?
Or do you just like to accept crackpot conspiracy theories without having to think about them?

quadcopter, what device do you use to fly your drone, attached to the RC? If you use your mobile phone, or any other device attached to a mobile network then it is quite possible that DJI can access data on that device.
I use a dedicated Nvidia tablet with no SIM in it so there is no way DJI or anybody else can access it. Neither the Drone or the RC unit has the facility to "transmit" data anywhere other than between themselves.
I am sure DJI is not "monitoring" every communication between drones & RC's and even if they di, so what, they'd find out where you were flying.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT