I'm building an application to download your flight logs from the DJI Cloud

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com
I'm building an application to download your flight logs from the DJI Cloud.

A lot of people struggle with downloading TXT flight logs from their DJI drones. And for those people who know how to do it, it's not a quick/easy process (especially if flying with multiple devices).

Here are the features I have in mind for the first version of the application:
  • View a list of TXT flight logs available in the DJI Cloud (those you've synced in DJI Fly/GO or other DJI apps)
  • Download one or more TXT flight logs to a folder of your choice
  • Enable auto sync to auto download new flight logs as they are available in the DJI Cloud
  • Windows only (and maybe a web version later for Mac/Linux users)
Want to contribute?
  • Comment below with any additional features you'd like to see
  • Reply with "I want to help beta test" if you'd like to try the application before it's officially released

This sounds useful, and I really appreciate your previous tools for working with DJI logs. I would be happy to beta test.

Reactions: msinger
I'm a programmer/data analyst, and have access to DJI Phantom 3Adv, Phantom 3Pro, Mavic Pro, and a Mavic 3 Classic drones. I could run test suites for you.

Reactions: msinger
Is there a public API to do this or will you try to reverse engineer these calls?
If that API is public, could you point me to them please? I don't find what I need on DJI Developer

I'm referring to your original post where you mention that you want to download it from the cloud. I was wondering how you would do that as I was searching for this as well for local backup purposes instead of manually copying them.
Based on your answer it seems you are taking the reverse engineering route.

I'm referring to your original post where you mention that you want to download it from the cloud. I was wondering how you would do that as I was searching for this as well for local backup purposes instead of manually copying them.
I'm going to use the Flight Reader API as well.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl