Flight Reader Giveaway 12/23/2023 (post and win!)

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com
I'm giving away a Flight Reader Recreational license ($99 value) to one lucky winner this week on Saturday, December 23th.

1701827972807.png

What is Flight Reader?
Flight Reader allows you to decrypt and view your DJI TXT flight log data (and other flight log types) right from your Windows desktop.

Some notable features:
  • Privately process and view your flight logs locally on your Windows computer (no need to upload your flight logs to the Internet).
  • Flight Reader's proprietary flight log processor generates over 380 flight data points (more than all other flight log applications).
  • Customize the columns included in the generated logs and aircraft/battery reports.
  • Auto sync your flight logs from the DJI Cloud to eliminate the painful process of manually retrieving them after flying.
  • Pay once and use Flight Reader forever (no need to pay mandatory yearly subscription fees).
See more details here.

How can you enter this giveaway?
  • Reply below and share one of your favorite DJI drone accessories
  • You'll get one entry each day you participate between now and Saturday, December 23th.

How will I pick the winner?
A winner will be randomly selected on Saturday, December 23th. I'll post the winner here when selected.

How can you try Flight Reader today?
There's no need to wait and see if you're the lucky winner. You can try Flight Reader for free today here.

First accessory I like is my Parazero parachutes. I have one for each of my P4Ps and trust in their functioning when needed. Have not had the chance to test them, thank God.

Reactions: msinger
I'm giving away a Flight Reader Recreational license ($99 value) to one lucky winner this week on Saturday, December 23th.

View attachment 125666

What is Flight Reader?
Flight Reader allows you to decrypt and view your DJI TXT flight log data (and other flight log types) right from your Windows desktop.

Some notable features:
  • Privately process and view your flight logs locally on your Windows computer (no need to upload your flight logs to the Internet).
  • Flight Reader's proprietary flight log processor generates over 380 flight data points (more than all other flight log applications).
  • Customize the columns included in the generated logs and aircraft/battery reports.
  • Auto sync your flight logs from the DJI Cloud to eliminate the painful process of manually retrieving them after flying.
  • Pay once and use Flight Reader forever (no need to pay mandatory yearly subscription fees).
See more details here.

How can you enter this giveaway?
  • Reply below and share one of your favorite DJI drone accessories
  • You'll get one entry each day you participate between now and Saturday, December 23th.

How will I pick the winner?
A winner will be randomly selected on Saturday, December 23th. I'll post the winner here when selected.

How can you try Flight Reader today?
There's no need to wait and see if you're the lucky winner. You can try Flight Reader for free today here.
The DJI Crystal Sky is the best controller screen I have ever used.

Reactions: msinger
My favorite accessory on my P4P is my Marco Polo tracker, which I turn on every time I fly. I've never had to use it to find my downed P4P, but it is comforting to know I have that option should I need it.

Today is the last day and the final Flight Reader giveaway this year! Post before 12 AM PST if you'd like to participate.

And this week's winner is...

Contest.gif

Reactions: LOVE NZ
Congrats @Fly With Me! I'll contact you via a PM to get the details for your Flight Reader license.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl