Give me some time, BeauS has shipped me his 17 DB terminator extreme 5.8 panel that he's not having any luck with, I'm going to do back to back flights with my 19 DB panel on the PS3
OK gotcha. I am going to put the dbs style snap on bracket on the CCP's will that work alright for ya? Cables?

OK gotcha. I am going to put the dbs style snap on bracket on the CCP's will that work alright for ya? Cables?

Nah, don't worry about it, i'll find a way to mount it to my printed bracket so I can use it on my tripod. And I'll just use my same cables for all three set ups to illiminate any variations

I hear you Pro! This weather is good for our batteries, but when I'm flying my usual flightpaths now, all I can see below me is 10 foot high cornfields that look like jungles. If I go down in one of those, it's going to be a challenge to find it even with the tracker. The P4 & P3S without the tracker, I may never see them again. These are the same fields I so confidently took suicides missions to 10 to 20 miles out just a couple months ago
Hey Db the farmer will find it :confused::(

Got Maxwell's CCP's in the mail today
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1469230400.865318.jpg

Mounted them up and made my own
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1469230419.533310.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1469230427.666646.jpg

If it cools off and winds die down I'll try flight later

Reactions: JohnnyB and Digdat0
Ok used my CCP'S unboosted to 2.6 miles today with my P2v+. Had good video out to 13939 ft. That is where I turned around. And high tailed it home.

Reactions: dirtybum
Nice, cant wait to see results...mine are going out monday or tuesday

Hey db i have a spare aluminum angle bracket for the CCP's if you want it..uses the 1/4-20 holes on the bottom middle of the plate

sent from my POS Samsung Galaxy

Hey db i have a spare aluminum angle bracket for the CCP's if you want it..uses the 1/4-20 holes on the bottom middle of the plate

Doesn't matter to me if you don't rig something up I will

Hay guys I did make it down to the water this morning ,but it was a little breezy. So no long trips, I did get some photos of a ship that was over 6000ft out, and I caught some Dolphins, having sex, they got shy.Here is the link.
Ships

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnnyB
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1469381885.476659.jpg

P3A w/CCP's UNBOOSTED
put my small externals on because I only expected 20000 max outta these unboosted.
It was perfect signal all the way til the turn around, then on the way back it got a little dicey, dropping bars then picking em back up. Still way unexpected[emoji41]

Whoa ****!!! I didnt think they would even fet that far!!! I can't wait for you to try mine!!!

View attachment 60635
P3A w/CCP's UNBOOSTED
put my small externals on because I only expected 20000 max outta these unboosted.
It was perfect signal all the way til the turn around, then on the way back it got a little dicey, dropping bars then picking em back up. Still way unexpected[emoji41]
Wow unboosted. That is amazing. Are you going to try boosted ??? I would like to see what you get.
I am using the T-P Link panels now, and they are way better. You are the Man.

I wish I woulda strapped a bigger battery on. I'll prob try again unboosted to see how far it can go.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeymoo