I still have the CCP if some one wants to play with them. Just pay the shipping, I have the TP- Link now. I don't need the CCP any more.

I'll take you up on that offer Maxwell, i'll either buy them from you out right or pay shipping then send them back

Thats great! Then db can try em stock then modded

sent from my POS Samsung Galaxy

I say its fair..then run mine as well!! Im guna get packaging ready tomorrow to send out

Reactions: dirtybum
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1468864233.673074.jpg

You know I'll give a fair test to those CCP's, but they got a lot to live up to! Just did this run with the P4 and the terminator UNBOOSTED this morning!
I never intended to do an unboosted flight, I just forgot to bring my booster battery[emoji41]
And for your info, I DONT think the couple bars that were dropping on this flight could've been corrected by altitude, I think it probably could've got to 60,000 feet unboosted, but it was reaching its limits

Reactions: Procharged97
That looks great considering your having to shot though some trees also. put the video up on utube That looks like a nice little creek there
Yes that's a horrible spot...that park is sunken down 75' - 100' depending on which direction...then the farther you go out the landscape/earth gets higher until theres a hill completely cutting your signal. It's only like 2 miles from our house and no one ever bothers us there so that's why we usually go there...we try and stay close to home just incase something happens. Come winter time when all the trees are bare theres a great spot up the road where we should be able to go miles! I hate the cold but can't wait for winter lol

I hear you Pro! This weather is good for our batteries, but when I'm flying my usual flightpaths now, all I can see below me is 10 foot high cornfields that look like jungles. If I go down in one of those, it's going to be a challenge to find it even with the tracker. The P4 & P3S without the tracker, I may never see them again. These are the same fields I so confidently took suicides missions to 10 to 20 miles out just a couple months ago

View attachment 60067
You know I'll give a fair test to those CCP's, but they got a lot to live up to! Just did this run with the P4 and the terminator UNBOOSTED this morning!
I never intended to do an unboosted flight, I just forgot to bring my booster battery[emoji41]
And for your info, I DONT think the couple bars that were dropping on this flight could've been corrected by altitude, I think it probably could've got to 60,000 feet unboosted, but it was reaching its limits
**** DB!! that's awesome!! I still can't wait for you to try mine....I don't know if they'll go that far but I'm pretty confident they will get at least 6 mi.!!! I still don't think the bone stock CCP's will get very far...its so bad in there when you take them apart

I hear you Pro! This weather is good for our batteries, but when I'm flying my usual flightpaths now, all I can see below me is 10 foot high cornfields that look like jungles. If I go down in one of those, it's going to be a challenge to find it even with the tracker. The P4 & P3S without the tracker, I may never see them again. These are the same fields I so confidently took suicides missions to 10 to 20 miles out just a couple months ago
Lol I couldn't do the corn fields man...too many freaky movies have corn fields and the movie Children of the Corn got me when I was younger lol

Lol I couldn't do the corn fields man...too many freaky movies have corn fields and the movie Children of the Corn got me when I was younger lol

For being such a badass Pro , i'm starting a list of things you don't like[emoji41] i'll edit this post as we go[emoji41]
1. Heights
2. Bees
3. Cornfields
4. Clowns

Last edited:
**** DB!! that's awesome!! I still can't wait for you to try mine....I don't know if they'll go that far but I'm pretty confident they will get at least 6 mi.!!! I still don't think the bone stock CCP's will get very far...its so bad in there when you take them apart

Yeah, it will be interesting, Maxwell is sending me his stock CCP's, you're sending me your slightly modified CCP's and I have the terminator panel so will just plan on doing a back to back to back all within the same hour. First boosted, then later that afternoon or the next day, because I have to charge batteries, unboosted.
We'll do a run with the P3a and then will do a run, boosted and unboosted with the P3S using the panels for its Wi-Fi. That could be a whole week of tests. But it will lay a lot of questions/curiosities to rest[emoji41]

For being such a badass Pro , i'm starting a list of things you don't like[emoji41] i'll edit this post as we go[emoji41]
1. Heights
2. Bees
3. Cornfields
4. Clowns

You wanna try the 5.8 19dbi i re-worked to?

You wanna try the 5.8 19dbi i re-worked to?

Give me some time, BeauS has shipped me his 17 DB terminator extreme 5.8 panel that he's not having any luck with, I'm going to do back to back flights with my 19 DB panel on the PS3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak