Cases for Phantom Vision

dave21 said:
Hi. Just to present my solution. I found this old travel case at home. Plastic case, textile inside, very light. Phantom fixed nicely. I just put the sponge between him and TX to fix transmitter. Battery in side pocket, propellers in pencil catch u see on the pic. Dont ask me where to buy i didnt buy it.

It`s a pilots case (apt). Airline pilots use them for carrying charts etc. Lots to choose from in various price brackets.

I like that ! Cheap too. I just need something cheap to put in my car. Not traveling with it far.

dave21 said:
Hi. Just to present my solution. I found this old travel case at home. Plastic case, textile inside, very light. Phantom fixed nicely. I just put the sponge between him and TX to fix transmitter. Battery in side pocket, propellers in pencil catch u see on the pic. Dont ask me where to buy i didnt buy it.
What size is it ?

I will measure during the weekend and let you know.

Just got back from a trip to Japan. No problems at all with TSA or the airlines. Case worked great.

20140226_150513.jpg

20140226_153339.jpg

20140226_115541.jpg

Asahidake.jpg

mr_3_0_5 said:
cavaleiro01 said:
mr_3_0_5 said:
A pic of my case

Wow! Are you sure you have enough spare batteries, already? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I came across a deal I couldn't refuse

Come on, I was just kidding, don't take me too serious! In fact, I find it great you have so many. Sooner or later, you will find all of them very very useful, I'm sure!

Mori55 said:
dave21 said:
What size is it ?
Hi, I updated my post. The size is:
Outside: 46 x 21 x 34 cm
Inside: 41,5 x 19,5 x 31 cm

Geert said:
euromade said:
I would like to get a hard case for my Phantom 1 WITH the prop guards installed.
Came across this one.
http://www.goprocases.com/dji-phantom-c ... uards.aspx

Is this the only option?

this case would be used for occasional travels, but for the most part it would be used to keep all my Phantom + GoPro stuff in one case.
Thank you for any ideas...

You might check out this : http://www.helipal.com/carrying-case-fo ... m-big.html

i bought mine there and took express shipping, received in 2 days after placing the order. :mrgreen:

p/s: just sharing my experience.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 532
Encantador said:
dave21 said:

It`s a pilots case (apt). Airline pilots use them for carrying charts etc. Lots to choose from in various price brackets.

Have to say, that this is an excellent idea! If you can't take that on board an aircraft then we're all in trouble!

Its not flimsy. When shut its very sturdy and will take a bit of a beating before it falls apart (if that makes sence?).

Cyclone said:
I got this case recently - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Aluminium-Too ... 1038759043

The Vision fits nicely

gwniO46.jpg

I have the same one. I decided to put the Phantom over to the right so the top right prop is near the top corner, just need to remove that one prop but I think it gives you more room.

Mine arrived with a couple o small dents on the edge, wasn`t packed great. They offered a 50% refund which I accepted.

Pretty decent case overall. Might be a bit too deep for taking on a aircraft though.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl