Cases for Phantom Vision

I ordered a case from tradecraft. They said their making the foam in the top of the case thinner so doesn't push down on the props anymore.

Mori55 said:
I ordered a case from tradecraft. They said their making the foam in the top of the case thinner so doesn't push down on the props anymore.

That's interesting. I wonder if they would send me a replacement upper foam piece.

Mori55 said:

Just cut the foam on top? Easy solution.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I know that, BUT they told me that when I ordered it . I guess if you want the thicker foam so you cut it they'll put it in for you :?
I just think it's nice for them to listen to feed back from there customers.

i want to share my backpack for phantom vision, i use it most of the time more than my hardcase...because i can carry in my back, and put 1 or 2 pair of clothes inside of it when traveling...remember as long when storage in car or bus make sure nothing on top of the backpack or somthing that can putpresure

]comparison side by side with the case ande f550 frame

vcum4j.png

Full picture link: http://i62.tinypic.com/vcum4j.png

I just got my B&W grey phantom case.

I have a phantom 2 but this is case designed for version 1. It has pressure adjustment, waterproof, dust proof itp

I can keep only two props on because on the left there is lack of like 2mm space to fit them.

I would also need to cut more spaces for v2 batteries and props.

I also wonder how to fit my controller with monitor in it.

On the photo I packed to it:

- phantom 2 with go pro and VPF and 2 props on

- 6 addidional props

- phantom 2 charger and cables

- lipo charger for FPV battery

- fpv reciever and 2 antenas

- go pro charger and car cable

- wrench, screws itp

There is also version 2 of this case but it is not yet available in my country and it also wont let you hold all props on.

And a black version that let you put props on:

big_Copter_case_c.jpg

but I really love grey design much more.

But I want to get a case that can accommodate the P2V with prop guards it looks like there are 2 options......i wanted to see if anyone has experience or recommendations on wither of these.

I also have the dronexpert gimbal.....which I can carry separately, but would be nice if it fits (looks like similar space for this as the P2 with Zenmuse.....ish.)

here are the 2 ive seen:

http://www.dronefly.com/ProductDetails. ... Prop-Gaurd

http://www.caseclub.com/dji-phantom-lar ... e-case.htm

i don't see where the spare props go on either of these???

any recommendations?

sorry, wrong thread

Just ordered my Phantom 1 and it's on the way, and I've been ordering all the goodies to go with it. Normally, I wouldn't post any advice in a forum about a product I had yet to use, but I just wanted to pass on a deal I found before they were all gone. As of right now, there are 2 more available.

I just bought a used Nanuk 940 case on ebay; no foam, and several bolts have been installed to hold equipment. I figure I'll have no problems sealing up the holes with some proper epoxy work, and I've ordered some foam inserts. $54 seems like a deal to me, as the new 940 with no foam on Amazon goes for $119. The case seems like the perfect size for the Phantom, so I figure there will be someone here who would jump on this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NANUK-940-P...296?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d1acbdef8

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

I live in singapore for the moment unfortunately, does anybody know any case that will ship to this country? ive searched for them but just no luck!

Here's my tradecraft case. I used a hot knife I got at harbor freight for 17.00 to make a nice slot for my iPad mini and other things.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 1,904
Has anyone used the HPRC 2600 case for Phantom Vision? Do all pieces fit (charger, etc)? Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav