6volt Bec power

Reaction score
So I am stuck. I have a 6 volt Bec and no where to get power for it. I know in the dji phantom there is a cable, I thin red and black carrying the power I need. How do I find it and how do I tap into it for power?

It is Red/Grey. If you are going to mount the BEC inside the Phantom, then you will need to remove the upper shell.

The end of the power extension is usually tucked into one of the silicone grommets opposite where the cable for the compass
comes out on the landing gear.

If you are going to mount it outside, then you may be able to just pull it through the grommet.

Of course Red being positive, and Grey being negative.

Thanks for the info. I wish this was included in either the phantom guide or the bec install, which there is none. Now I can proceed full ahead, except for connectiing my phantomount x 2gimbal. They don't say which color is on top when connecting to F1 and F2

Oh the lack of install manuals. What is this poor world coming to?

xstatic said:
Thanks for the info. I wish this was included in either the phantom guide or the bec install, which there is none. Now I can proceed full ahead, except for connectiing my phantomount x 2gimbal. They don't say which color is on top when connecting to F1 and F2

Oh the lack of install manuals. What is this poor world coming to?

RE; From page 12 of Advance Manual;

2. Extension Power
There is an extension power cable in the Phantom for DIY use. The voltage from the Extension Power Cable is
the same voltage as the power battery. The red cable is for positive and the grey cable is for negative. Make
sure to keep the red cable and the grey cable separated, to avoid short circuit.
plus pictures:

http://download.dji-innovations.com/dow ... ual_en.pdf

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl