lost charging cable for phantom 3 std controller.

Reaction score
OK, I know this is sort of "out there" but I have somehow misplaced the charging cable for my Phantom 3 std controller unit. This unit has a small usb looking port on the front of the unit. Due to life events, I have not seen or flown this drone for about six months and do not know a source to replace the cable nor do I know what types of male terminals it has. I admit I am not sure that I can ID a USBc port or a regular USB port. In short, does anyone have a link to a source to replace this charging cable. I will be grateful for any help.
Thank you.

Did figure out what you need? It is a mass produced cable. The charger can be any power block or a computer, Remote side, Basically any cable that is used for many devices today except for Apple, if fits it will work, I must have 30+ of those cables in a box.
Actually the cable itself can be bought at many stores I can think of.
Mini Marts by the cigarettes. :)

Btw, I would really rather smell a burning barrel over cigarette smoke. :rolleyes:

Rod ..

Just charged my P3S Remote.
My P3S Bird is in a lot of pieces, didn't survive the fall when the 220' Tree let it go, It was at 200'.
I have the video when it hit the tree and another video of a P3A of where it was before the tree let it go. :rolleyes: 👌

Rod ..

OK, I know this is sort of "out there" but I have somehow misplaced the charging cable for my Phantom 3 std controller unit. This unit has a small usb looking port on the front of the unit. Due to life events, I have not seen or flown this drone for about six months and do not know a source to replace the cable nor do I know what types of male terminals it has. I admit I am not sure that I can ID a USBc port or a regular USB port. In short, does anyone have a link to a source to replace this charging cable. I will be grateful for any help.
Thank you.
Ya any cable you can use with most phones and tablets.

I can, and have posted many, I will PM you a Vimeo link, these are all public, the one that I got from the SD card, when it hit the tree has never been shared.

Not wanting to take over the OP's thread.

Rod ..

Did figure out what you need? It is a mass produced cable. The charger can be any power block or a computer, Remote side, Basically any cable that is used for many devices today except for Apple, if fits it will work, I must have 30+ of those cables in a box.
Actually the cable itself can be bought at many stores I can think of.
Mini Marts by the cigarettes. :)

Btw, I would really rather smell a burning barrel over cigarette smoke. :rolleyes:

Rod ..
Thanks for the tip and the help. The operative phrase, "if it fits it will work" helped me find a cable in my spares box that fits and seems to work. Thanks much.

Reactions: RodPad
Thanks for the update!! 👍 👌

Rod ..

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl