Where to fly in Saint Charles Mo.

Reaction score
I would like to fly my drone while I am in Saint Charles on vacation. How about some places guys? An address would allow we to put it in my GPS. Thanks In Advance!!!!

I haven' flown much beyond local parks.

But check out Cuivre River State Park in next-door Lincoln County

Drone use is casually restricted, but go to the FAR end of the park marked Northwest Praire on this map. Take the gravel road a short ways further and you'll find a TERRIFFIC overlook. You would be launching from a cliff, and be flying over beautiful prairie lands and fields below with a few country bridges.

PM me if you want. I'm retired and could get you out there and fly with ya!

'Cept, I don't do mornings! :rolleyes:

https://mostateparks.com/sites/mostateparks/files/Cuivre.pdf

Cuivre River State Park | Missouri State Parks

New to the UAV hobby scene. I have a new UN-flown DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Haven't had a chance to fly it beyond the inside of my garage. Just enough to see if it even worked. Then we had this cold snap move into the area. When the weather starts to improve, and warms back up to normal temperatures, I'd like to try and actually fly this UAV for real. I would enjoy flying with someone who has done this before. I am also retired, and work part-time to stay active. I live in St. Peter's, Missouri.

Let me know if this would be something you would be interested in doing when the weather improves.

Note: I'm not a early morning person either ever since I retired 17 years ago.

New to the UAV hobby scene. I have a new UN-flown DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Haven't had a chance to fly it beyond the inside of my garage. Just enough to see if it even worked. Then we had this cold snap move into the area. When the weather starts to improve, and warms back up to normal temperatures, I'd like to try and actually fly this UAV for real. I would enjoy flying with someone who has done this before. I am also retired, and work part-time to stay active. I live in St. Peter's, Missouri.

Let me know if this would be something you would be interested in doing when the weather improves.

Note: I'm not a early morning person either ever since I retired 17 years ago.

Keep me in mind as posted above.

I’m located far north end of O Fallon, near St. Paul.

In Galveston, Texas right now for several more days.

p3A probably grounded for several months. Too danged cold!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18