we need a autel x star forum

Did you see the Microraptor Pro case? I know the case itself is the same, but the materials inside are different.

Did you see the Microraptor Pro case? I know the case itself is the same, but the materials inside are different.
haven't seen that one you got a pic of it

You can see the Microraptor Pro case here on Amazon. That's probably what I'll go with since Go Professional does not sell Autel cases. I do not like zipper on the free Autel case :(

that one is nice also only problem I'm going to have is fit remote in with a dbs mod on it

only problem I'm going to have is fit remote in with a dbs mod on it
If I knew how to manufacturer cases, I'd be all over that business opportunity.

If I knew how to manufacturer cases, I'd be all over that business opportunity.
you would be rich. plus if you charged for your time helping out people that have no clue on what there doing you would also be rich .lol

Reactions: msinger
Double rich? I'll take it!

Most of my patience is exhausted by a few pedantic forum members who enjoy wasting everyone's time and rattling on about DJI conspiracy theories. I really enjoy helping people with their Phantoms.

Reactions: captainmilehigh
Most of my patience is exhausted on a few pedantic forum members who enjoy wasting everyone's time and rattling on about DJI conspiracy theories. I really enjoy helping people with their Phantoms.
it shows

Reactions: captainmilehigh
You can see the Microraptor Pro case here on Amazon. That's probably what I'll go with since Go Professional does not sell Autel cases. I do not like zipper on the free Autel case :(
DONT get it yet. See my picture above. The RC, in its current position, will not allow the case to shut with out forcing the lid.

They said they should have a fix for it by this week.. We shall see..

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Reactions: msinger
DONT get it yet. See my picture above. The RC, in its current position, will not allow the case to shut with out forcing the lid.

They said they should have a fix for it by this week.. We shall see..

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
wont be getting one for a while cause I'm going to mod my rc like this
upload_2016-8-23_15-3-44.png

flpholt, I figured I'd follow up here to keep on topic :)

I just heard back from Autel. They want me to send in my X-Star to be repaired under warranty.

flpholt, I figured I'd follow up here to keep on topic :)

I just heard back from Autel. They want me to send in my X-Star to be repaired under warranty.
that's good news probably just give you a new one

So will Amazon. Decisions... decisions.

it can be upgrade it is on app like dji plus can upgrade camera and also has 4k+ already

Problem is though are you getting an embedded OS, or one that is customized for that controller only - and can you side load an APK onto that device for something like Litchi - oh wait, it's not supported. So you're stuck with what they give you No thanks. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures