we need a autel x star forum

Much along the lines of what you're already doing. Basic multi coloured LED strips. With a handy remote.

RedHotPoker

one set of mine has a remote

Oh, well that's just cool. Having a remote ability is swell. I would do customized additions to my drone too. If I had that sort of talent, skill, ambition, and a strong desire to be unique and different... Ha
Same ol' same for me... ;-)

RedHotPoker

Reactions: flpholt
This model, sure looks like a Phantom 3??
Nice headlights too. Haha

RedHotPoker

This model, sure looks like a Phantom 3??
Nice headlights too. Haha

RedHotPoker
its a lot different once you see and fell it in person that one looks like butch newell drone my flying buddy

Awesome. Yes, he said his name in the opening. Thanks for the helpful info. If I wasn't so pleased with my trouble free Phantom 3 Pro', I might have followed the lead you guys took. I sure am entertained by the amount of effort you boys go to, in the customize and personalize department, to make your crafts so unique. Pretty involved.
Not to mention opening the shell and delving internally! ;-)
Brave...

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
Reactions: flpholt
Reactions: ray rokni
Has anyone tried the Microraptor case for the X-Star Premium? I received mine today, an while it's very rugged with some great features, I can't get the lid to close with the Rc inside.. Was going to do a review on it, but can't seem to understand what I'm doing wrong..

Here are some pics..

P_20160816_125324.jpg

P_20160816_125410.jpg

looks like it is packed the right way might have to send it back doesn't look like it fits right

have you seen this one
upload_2016-8-16_17-7-1.png

Reactions: heykool69
remote also has display on it tells you everything also plus comes with case

I actually view that as a negative personally, as I do the Yuneec controller. Reason being is that it has an undefined path to upgrade. With DJI at least as they supply more and more features, much of the processing can be offloaded to the tablet/phone and as long as the bird understands the commands the capability is increased. With the display onboard you're relying on whatever ceiling that they've designed into that device.

Now Where that goes is up to the manufacturer, same as DJI seems to have made Ground Station for P4 and above, but it also locks out third parties in some extent, in that can you put Litchi or Autopilot on an Autel or Yuneec? I'm a tech guy, I like choices and I see most of the aftermarket more limited which is why I chose DJI. Then there's the market share issue too, where in order to maintain it features users want need to be ongoing without necessarily purchasing a new drone.

Reactions: BigAl07
I actually view that as a negative personally, as I do the Yuneec controller. Reason being is that it has an undefined path to upgrade. With DJI at least as they supply more and more features, much of the processing can be offloaded to the tablet/phone and as long as the bird understands the commands the capability is increased. With the display onboard you're relying on whatever ceiling that they've designed into that device.

Now Where that goes is up to the manufacturer, same as DJI seems to have made Ground Station for P4 and above, but it also locks out third parties in some extent, in that can you put Litchi or Autopilot on an Autel or Yuneec? I'm a tech guy, I like choices and I see most of the aftermarket more limited which is why I chose DJI. Then there's the market share issue too, where in order to maintain it features users want need to be ongoing without necessarily purchasing a new drone.
it can be upgrade it is on app like dji plus can upgrade camera and also has 4k+ already

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West