we need a autel x star forum

RJ is the man! Thanks so much! Gave ya a shout out on the FB X-Star group (the one with 2k members) as well - linked your YT ;)
rj is the best got mine also works perfect

Reactions: RJ_Make
MAX_0002.JPG

Reactions: CPLpilot
DJI_0005.JPG

Reactions: scootrkitz
Reactions: CPLpilot
I know Autel was recommending the Shield K1 for use with the Premium, but since it looks like that's not an option for the foreseeable future; what are you guys using (android) with your premium.

I know Autel was recommending the Shield K1 for use with the Premium, but since it looks like that's not an option for the foreseeable future; what are you guys using (android) with your premium.
they will be back soon

they will be back soon
Can we see a pic of your p3s with the LED lights please.
A friend on another forum is searching for an idea, to shine on his.
Please share, if you don't mind? ;-)

Oh by the way, my Lume Cube Phantom 3 drone kit is awesome... Thanks for suggesting them.

RedHotPoker

Thanks bud, I sent that over. Nice option.
You really did a nice job the second time around. ;-)
Looks marvelous. Ha

RedHotPoker

Thanks bud, I sent that over. Nice option.
You really did a nice job the second time around. ;-)
Looks marvelous. Ha

RedHotPoker
thanks I'm always playing with lights now I'm trying to figure out what I want on my pumpkin lol

You have helped me out, with a brilliant idea, so now it's my turn to return the kind favor... Hopefully this gives you another option, & one that you may not have seen already. ;-)
DJI P4 LITE KIT - Best Drone Videos

Available for the Phantom 4 and fits on the Autel X-Star Premium model. 4 different lights and modes. Remote included.
DJI PHANTOM 4 Multi COLOR UFO Light

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West