tuesday

got the battery charged and tried to get it to work but it will not start motors .
i have version 1.2.0 and a message pops up
updates needed.
should i or do i have to do theese updates?
thx Don

Easy Dirby. Like the first time in. Don't blow your battery all at once. One thing that helped me was to seriously read the manual several times, feedback here, and make sure all your stuff is up to date. There are great vids on you tube that will literally walk you through step by step, beep by beep, on how to set up app and bird. Well worth the time invested. You will have much more fun and confidence knowing it was set up correctly. Have fun my man. You invested a few bucks in this; invest some time. It's invaluable.

Reactions: Youngbill
says RC AC Camera Battery all need updateing.
and i haven't the first clue how to do this.

with the help from a good friend got it all sorted out everything is working fine now.
this new Firmware up date just came out today.
the first day that i got my phantom.

Well today is Wed and i flew the p3p for the first time this morning.
flys like an old buick.
Fantastic.
i flew two battery to about 50 percent so they both could get updated.
everything went great .
sats came up in an instant and take off and landing were great.
Didn't have to wait for several minutes to get enough sats like i have in the past.
great flying drone.

My advice is don't just think it is broken if you attempt to install the firmware update on the remote the new remote is updated but the customer service wanted me to pay to send it back the morning I got it out of the box with a 6 week turn around time

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl