Controller function

Reaction score
I have now a GL300c controller for my phantom 3 advanced drone, previous controller failed.
I note this controller appears to work okay but the function switch has P-S-A rather than F (function) as the old one, also has Auto Hold written beneath the switch.
Anybody know anything about this controller and can i still use this switch for course lock ?

Any information would b helpful as there is no support out there DJI don’t support P3A
Thanks

Dave

I have now a GL300c controller for my phantom 3 advanced drone, previous controller failed.
I note this controller appears to work okay but the function switch has P-S-A rather than F (function) as the old one, also has Auto Hold written beneath the switch.
Anybody know anything about this controller and can i still use this switch for course lock ?

Any information would b helpful as there is no support out there DJI don’t support P3A
Thanks

Dave

Have a look at this

Thanks

Dave
My guess is that you might have a 300C Ver.B controller for assorted P4 models. The 300C Ver.B has a PSA mode switch.

The 300C for assorted P3 models and the base model P4 has a PAF mode switch.

If you look at the back of your RC, does it say Ver.B?

Check out this post for more info and a picture of the Ver. B label.

At P4 P is for P-mode or normal flight on GPS.
S is for Sport mode
A is for ATTI mode when no GPS signal is available.

Yes. The drone won't hold the position. Only it maintains the altitude.

In windy it could be quite fun. Until you lose or crash it (LOL).

I have logged literally hundreds, if not thousands, of hours flying a SYMA X5C in a room with a fan that would oscillate and vary the speed of the fan continuosly. That is what I call fun!

I don't know sbout Syma but DJI drones besides the GPS, which is out in the closed plce, have US location positioning so it's not completely out of balance.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl