Tired of long wait times from DJI on the HDMI upgrade?

Reaction score
I placed my DJI order for the HDMI board like almost three weeks ago and I still haven't received jack from them. So I finally got tired of waiting and someone said dronesmadeeasy has them in stock.

**** sure enough they do. Four business days from order to delivery going from one end of the U.S to the other. Oh, and look at their packaging. That pretty much puts DJI's to shame. People have reported there's no packaging material with their shipments.

image.jpg

I just cancelled my DJI order (played 3rd week in July, when the website said shipping in 1-2 days) and ordered from here.
thanks

Still waiting on mine ordered early last month. Support said it wouldn't be shipped for another couple weeks. Ugh

I just cancelled my DJI order (played 3rd week in July, when the website said shipping in 1-2 days) and ordered from here.
thanks
LOL, I was about to email you this link.

mine shipped out already today.... way to go DJI.... taking a que from 3dr selling to retailers before your pre orders :)

Reactions: rrmccabe
I am still waiting on mine from ADVEXURE. They finally responded and said they "should" hear something this week.. Heard that before with Batteries from DJI -- so this time I ordered from a dealer in the states because they got batteries before preorders with DJI were filled. The dealer rep indicated that they were not getting any information except that they "should" get some this week. They obviously haven't received them from DJI either. Has anyone received shipment notice for any Stateside dealer yet??

I ordered mine on the day it was for sale from DJI got it several weeks ago. I think the demand might have been bigger than anticipated and they had to wait for the next batch to finish.
Alan

Just notified my hdmi board shipped. We will see how long it takes now

Maybe the UK gets different treatment but, I ordered mine on 18/8 and it has just been delivered on 24/8. That's less than a week!
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1440410951.242516.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1440410964.895737.jpg

Bad customer care must be a subjective experience. I ordered my hdmi board at the same time as a lilliput hdmi monitor. The screen arrived on 20th so I contacted DJI customer services on line to see how long the board would be. Ann explained that demand was outstripping supply but she would check my order to see if it could be sped up. (I need the hdmi link for a commercial demonstration this week). All she said at the time was that it would be early next month, but to call back next (this) week. On Saturday my status changed to 'shipped' and DHL dropped by this morning.

Customer care 10/10 for me.

I am still waiting on mine from ADVEXURE that I ordered on 8/1. Stuck in processing.

Xave - can you report back after your test. I'm interested to see if you had camera video on your phone/iPad and your HDMI device.

Why are these so hard to find States-side? Really don't want to wait for a slow boat from China!

Why are these so hard to find States-side? Really don't want to wait for a slow boat from China!
Seems as though the suppliers (dji?) aren't sending any to the dealers. I ordered the hdmi kit from Advexure on 8/1 (said ships in 2-3 weeks) going on 4 weeks now and no update on the order. Advexure has a warehouse here in Sheboygan, WI somewhere... I am only a few miles away lol. hope they get them in soon before the snow starts flying. lol
How hard could it be to make these boards anyways? heh

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl