Tired of long wait times from DJI on the HDMI upgrade?

Why are these so hard to find States-side? Really don't want to wait for a slow boat from China!
China is really experiencing some large problems these days. Their economy is coming to a screeching halt. The huge explosion they had last week and their stock market crashed yesterday.

Seems as though the suppliers (dji?) aren't sending any to the dealers. I ordered the hdmi kit from Advexure on 8/1 (said ships in 2-3 weeks) going on 4 weeks now and no update on the order. Advexure has a warehouse here in Sheboygan, WI somewhere... I am only a few miles away lol. hope they get them in soon before the snow starts flying. lol
How hard could it be to make these boards anyways? heh
Someone in the US needs to clone the drone. Gee, I could be a poet.

Last edited by a moderator:
China is really experiencing some large problems these days. Their economy is coming to a screeching halt. The huge explosion they had last week and their stock market crashed yesterday.

I don't think either of these events have anything to do with the lack of availability of HDMI boards.

I don't think either of these events have anything to do with the lack of availability of HDMI boards.
Ogeez, another DJI conspiracy thread regarding HDMI boards:D:D:D

Xave - can you report back after your test. I'm interested to see if you had camera video on your phone/iPad and your HDMI device.

I didn't really get a chance to test the new board today. I quickly powered on the RC and bird to make sure it connected and I had a video feed. That's as far as I got. Wife was giving me death glares so I had to tackle things on the honey do list. I'll let you know when I do.

Reactions: imadago
I'm not rushing to get the HDMI board because the Headplays are all sold out as well, and Vufine is coming out in November at the earliest. :) For once, I don't feel like I need this right now.

Reactions: imadago

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers