Tablets and phones that work well with DJI GO

Sorry to change the subject, but are you going to do anything about not getting what you paid for?? Just figured I ask...

EDIT: You posted your reply maybe 5 seconds before I hit Post on mine... Lol... Sorry about that...

Ha no problem,I think I came out ok:)

Joined to add,
Sony Xperia X works really well with go, as does the Xperia tablet Z4 which even as a 10.1" tablet, fits inside the stock device holder with P3A/P3p
Been using both devices with the app and suffered no issues so far.

Joined to add,
Sony Xperia X works really well with go, as does the Xperia tablet Z4 which even as a 10.1" tablet, fits inside the stock device holder with P3A/P3p
Been using both devices with the app and suffered no issues so far.

It's always good to know what other products work:) But man that Z4Tablet cost more then my drone itself:eek:
The Xperia X I cant comment on because there were too many models to know which one you are referring to.

This thread is giving me a headache. All I wanted to know what was the best tablet to use with my new P4?

This thread is giving me a headache. All I wanted to know what was the best tablet to use with my new P4?
There is no such thing as; "best".
That only lives somewhere deep in your mind and the minds of the computer engineers who design these things.
Good luck in your search.
I take the approach that they are all junk, just some are a little less prone to being a problem.

Reactions: BayouBill
When was this list updated? Is there an updated list? There are alot of tablets out there that are not on this list.

will my moto g 4 plus be compatible with the phantom 3 pro
I have used my Moto G 2nd gen, 5" with P3P. I occasionally see some stuttering on the video but nothing very serious. See it primarily during very rapid movement, like doing a fast pirouette.

I've got an Asus mini tablet K7 something that seems to work ok. It's upgraded to android 5.1 or whatever he las test version is. I'd like to have an IPad mini but can't see the reason to spend the money if this ones working fine. Ehh maybe sometime I'll splurge.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Sorry but I dont see how thats a good analysis when it doesnt compare the stats to the other tablets,that just looks like a samsung commercial to me,do you work for Samsung?:)
I wish I did. Sorry, I didn't mean to step on any toes. First of all this article is only about display technology. You apparently didn't click any of the links in the beginning of the article. For example this one: Smartphone “Super” LCD-OLED Display Technology Shoot-Out and this one: Mobile LCD and OLED Display Shoot-Outs - In these articles Nexus, Samsung, Apple, Motorola, and Microsoft are compared.

The whole point of the main article is that the conclusion of all the testing was that OLED is the superior display and, of course, that means Samsung. A testament to that wisdom is being confirmed by Apple right now. The big news among the Apple faithful is that there are dozens of reports that there will be an OLED iPhone as soon as 2017 and iPad in 2018: Apple | OLED-Info
I have nothing against Apple. I do a lot of research and choose the product that I think will give the best performance. That is why I'm typing this on a MacBook Pro.

Last edited:
Sorry but I dont see how thats a good analysis when it doesnt compare the stats to the other tablets,that just looks like a samsung commercial to me,do you work for Samsung?:)
I own a Samsung Galaxy Tab S and its rooted running CM12.

Here is my AnTuTu score of 43454. It works fine and has a good display, though my Note 5 does better.

My phone samsung GALAXY Tab S T800 by AntutuBenchMark performance test score of 43454http://bu.antutu.net/s/?v=1.1&os=android&p=18632877

My Samsung note 10.1 (N8000) is not working with DJI Go. There is no video display view. Only telemetry information. :confused:

I wish I did. Sorry, I didn't mean to step on any toes. First of all this article is only about display technology. You apparently didn't click any of the links in the beginning of the article. For example this one: Smartphone “Super” LCD-OLED Display Technology Shoot-Out and this one: Mobile LCD and OLED Display Shoot-Outs - In these articles Nexus, Samsung, Apple, Motorola, and Microsoft are compared.

The whole point of the main article is that the conclusion of all the testing was that OLED is the superior display and, of course, that means Samsung. A testament to that wisdom is being confirmed by Apple right now. The big news among the Apple faithful is that there are dozens of reports that there will be an OLED iPhone as soon as 2017 and iPad in 2018: Apple | OLED-Info
I have nothing against Apple. I do a lot of research and choose the product that I think will give the best performance. That is why I'm typing this on a MacBook Pro.

No not at all no toe stepping and I didnt mean to either.I got information overload on those articles and every link I clicked on was how great Samsung was without comparing it to any others.I did not read eveything,there was too much info

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka