Tab 3 lite

Reaction score
Just got a sumsung 3 lite and tried to download the dji go app and it keep coming up saying
that it cannot be download on this device,

It says your device isn't compatible with this version, but the sumsung is up to date 4.44

hey i use the samsung tab 4 and it works fine even though it says its not compatible. there is a certain way you have to install it.

1. On the tablet go to settings, then click the general tab on top, then click security, scroll down to Unknown sources can click enable.

2. Download DJI Go app APK for Android from Phantom 3 Standard - Specs, FAQ, manual, video tutorials and DJI GO | DJI. Click Get on google play store it will start downloading to your computer. transfer the APK file onto the tablet. Then install by clicking on the APK file on the tablet.

3. I would also suggest turning off apps that take up space on the tablet. I only use my samsung tab for the phantom and internet browsing so i basically turned off all of the apps.

4. download Zapper Task Killer and kill any open running apps before opening up the dji go app every time, this will free up ram. (I have no lag after doing this step)

This sounds like a lot to go through but after doing steps 1-3, you wont ever have to do it again. Step 4 is the only thing you would have to do before each flight.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl