DJI Go app crash on Phantom 3 Pro

Reaction score
When attempting to get into the drone on the DJI Go app the app hard crashes, see video. The drone works with no issue on another device

Tablet is a Galaxy Tab A (SM-T357T) running Android 5.0.2. It should be in DJI's specs but obviously it's hanging up on something. I've granted all the app permissions when installing so in theory it shouldn't be the access to device storage though I'm very open to ideas? Any pointers? Something I'm missing? Screw it and pay the $25 for Litchi?

Welcome to the forum!

Confused why would you want to purchase Litchi to fix your mp4 file.

Looked at it, d greg is what you should try!
Retrieving this stuff from Android to a computer is way easier then what I use, cRapple. :rolleyes:

Rod ..

When attempting to get into the drone on the DJI Go app the app hard crashes, see video. The drone works with no issue on another device

Tablet is a Galaxy Tab A (SM-T357T) running Android 5.0.2. It should be in DJI's specs but obviously it's hanging up on something. I've granted all the app permissions when installing so in theory it shouldn't be the access to device storage though I'm very open to ideas? Any pointers? Something I'm missing? Screw it and pay the $25 for Litchi?
Make sure you Force Close All other apps before running DJI GO.

A faulty and/or unsupported microSD card inserted in the drone can cause your problem, take it out and try again.

You have to download the DJI GO app from the official DJI downloads page, NOT from the google play store !

Try reinstalling DJI GO (downloaded from the link above).

Litchi is worth a try, however it is NOT a replacement for the DJI GO app:

Litchi will give you a refund withing 48 hours of the purchase:
[email protected]

What are you talking about?
Apparently you have NO clue at all.
The reply was not to you, the OP. He only made one post on this system.
Sorry if you didn't like me question.

Please explain to me why he posted this?
" Screw it and pay the $25 for Litchi?"

Sorry again, I don't want to have a conflict with you.

Rod ..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl