Litchi mission photos/access internal storage

Reaction score
Hello,
I flew a Litchi mission with my Phantom 3 Pro and set the interval to take pictures during the mission to every 20m. During the mission, I saw that the drone took pictures (screen froze). However, when I checked on the inserted SD card, I could not find the pictures taken during the mission. This never happened before, I carried to various missions before and it always went well. When I checked on the internet, I saw posts saying that the photos might have been stored on the internal sd. I tried connecting my drone to 4 different laptops, using 5 different microUSB cables in order to access the internal storage but the device does not come up. Using one cable, the device flashed up for a second, then disappeared... Did anyone have the same issue or knows another way to access the internal storage of the Phantom 3 pro? The footage is very important, so I'm grateful for any help :)
Thanks in advance!

Hello,
I flew a Litchi mission with my Phantom 3 Pro and set the interval to take pictures during the mission to every 20m. During the mission, I saw that the drone took pictures (screen froze). However, when I checked on the inserted SD card, I could not find the pictures taken during the mission. This never happened before, I carried to various missions before and it always went well. When I checked on the internet, I saw posts saying that the photos might have been stored on the internal sd. I tried connecting my drone to 4 different laptops, using 5 different microUSB cables in order to access the internal storage but the device does not come up. Using one cable, the device flashed up for a second, then disappeared... Did anyone have the same issue or knows another way to access the internal storage of the Phantom 3 pro? The footage is very important, so I'm grateful for any help :)
Thanks in advance!

Im guessing the card was failing and it failed, you could try using a program called RECUVA to examine the card and see if any of the files have been saved to a corrupt section, Litchi can also store the pictures in the Litchi folder on your phone, to access this folder google how to access files on an android device if its IOS google Ifunbox

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl