P3SE: DJI Go demands access to external storage and refuses to run

Reaction score
Greetings.

I use either my phone (android 11) or tablet (android 12) to fly P3SE with DJI GO. Suddenly, after months of normal flying, the tablet DJI GO app started refusing to load, complaining about access to external storage and location - I've checked the settings, all of it is allowed (camera and microphone are not, since DJI GO has no business filming or listening ;) ). At the same time phone version of DJI GO is working perfectly fine.

What's up with that ?

If, on that dialog box you tap Go To Settings then select Apps then Permissions you should be able to enable "Storage" for DJI Go.

If, on that dialog box you tap Go To Settings then select Apps then Permissions you should be able to enable "Storage" for DJI Go.
that's the problem - they are all enabled. It worked one day, stopped working the next day. On tablet. Works fine on phone.

Attachments

• IMG_20230723_085054_1_1.jpg
    IMG_20230723_085054_1_1.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 125
Not bein smart but why not just allow it,location is on so mic and cam wont make anyone listen or see what your doin,again I dont know why they ask these permissions for anyway but guess it's part of using their app,,if paranoid about it put tape over device cam and mic,,solved
Haha it's the matter of principle - the phone got the same permissions and app works fine. So trying to figure out why it decided to fail on tablet.
Man that's twice you disappear after I post,what's up,dont you want replys 🤷‍♂️what are you expecting to hear in reply,try reinstall app on tablet see if changes
Mayby android 12 on tab works differently than 11 on the phone
Sorry, couldn't reply straight away, family life :)

Im having the exact same issue. Works fine on my phone but cant get passed permissions on my pad. I've allowed full access to everything and no change. Has anyone figured out a solution? I have uninstalled and reinstalled and get the same results.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl