Can't connect iPhone to DJI Go app, and more

Good catch! Did the OP manage to do this to the RC (1st via USB card reader to 1.3.2, then via DJI GO app to the current version)?

I tried to this to the RC, but I don't know if it worked, as the RC immediately turned to solid green after plugging it in and powering it on. Secondly, I CAN'T do it from the DJI Go app, my phone doesn't connect to the controller at all! I can't even go in camera mode!

Anyone to help ?

Okay, new update. Just like 1000 other users complaining on other forums, the problem came from the USB - HDMI module being "broken" by the lastest firmware update. Nothing could be connected to the USB port, neither my iPhone, nor any USB pen reader. So, as I'm still in Corsica, on vacation, I ordered a new USB module from DJI, replaced it, and it works fine now. I can now connect my iPhone and enter camera view. I was 99% sure the issue was coming from this USB module, but as many people fixed their bird in various ways, I thought some of you would find a quick solution.. It's terribly annoying to think that so many people are having the same issue I had, and see that DJI aren't considering this HUGE problem. I'm also surprised that none of you suggested replacing the module despite all my explanations of the problem :D But, nevermind, you guys have been really patient and supporting, thanks a lot for that :) Now my bird is ready to fly again!

I think moderators here should make a topic explaining this recurrent problem and suggest people to buy a new USB port for their controllers. If they all have this main issue, which is "USB not recognizing device" or "iPhone not connecting to controller, can't access camera view", then they probably all have the same defective USB module.

Thanks again to everybody. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: matti

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj