DJI GO 4 keeps crashing Solved; Thx to German Support

Reaction score
Hi,

Suddenly after 4 months and more than 100 flights following happens:
After the AC connects DJI GO 4 stops or crashes?. after seconds or several up to 120.
Firmware is latest on AC, RC and all batteries.
DJI go 4 is also latest level.

Phantom 4 Pro.
NVidea K1 tablet. Android 6.0.1 even on Sony Xperia Z5 smartphone Android 7.0.

Replaced USB cable
Reinstalled DJI go 4 anyway to strart with a refreshed SW.
Reflashed Firmware in AC and RC via DJI assistent.
Removed SD card.
Factory reset of RC.
USB setting tested on Charge only, MTP and Midi modes.

Contacted German Support by phone.
That man was really helpful, spoke fluently english, was very polite, very!! professional.

He told me that since yesterday there is a new version for DJI GO 4, the app on my tablet was automatically
updated! to 4.1.5
He told me to install a previous version. Found them on DJI GO 4-For drones since P4 APKs - APKMirror .
Downloaded the 4.1.4 apk to my computer. Connected the tablet and copied the apk to the sd card.
Uninstall DJI GO 4. Then with the FC app file commander tap on the apk file, then a message will tell you that you must authorize the installation of apk's, do so.
Tested an OK.

Marc.

Hi,

Suddenly after 4 months and more than 100 flights following happens:
After the AC connects DJI GO 4 stops or crashes?. after seconds or several up to 120.
Firmware is latest on AC, RC and all batteries.
DJI go 4 is also latest level.

Phantom 4 Pro.
NVidea K1 tablet. Android 6.0.1 even on Sony Xperia Z5 smartphone Android 7.0.

Replaced USB cable
Reinstalled DJI go 4 anyway to strart with a refreshed SW.
Reflashed Firmware in AC and RC via DJI assistent.
Removed SD card.
Factory reset of RC.
USB setting tested on Charge only, MTP and Midi modes.

Contacted German Support by phone.
That man was really helpful, spoke fluently english, was very polite, very!! professional.

He told me that since yesterday there is a new version for DJI GO 4, the app on my tablet was automatically
updated! to 4.1.5
He told me to install a previous version. Found them on DJI GO 4-For drones since P4 APKs - APKMirror .
Downloaded the 4.1.4 apk to my computer. Connected the tablet and copied the apk to the sd card.
Uninstall DJI GO 4. Then with the FC app file commander tap on the apk file, then a message will tell you that you must authorize the installation of apk's, do so.
Tested an OK.

Marc.
Thanks for confirming the site I used to get V4.0.4 according to my flight logs, that is where the problems for me started with signal interference warnings and the app crashing and resetting the camera to jpg quality.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart