Seems Women don't like flying drones...

5f3b19822d1c9e7c264f57a9ddbf4ec6.jpg

Now, You can have any colour you like. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Reactions: peterepeat69
I think we have all had a few brown pants moments.:D

One day when I do find the guy of my dreams we will have an amazing garage full of toys, tons of tools and an awesome work area. At the same time he better hold his own, because nothing drives me more crazy then a guy who isn't handy and needs someone else to fix stuff for him.

Heather,

Keep that attitude. I married a woman similar to you. We went dirt bike riding for our honeymoon (seriously). We're now married 29 years as of last week. We both know how to get our hands dirty! Stick with your gut, you got a good one.

If you want to see the toys, garages, tools you can amass after 29 years, let me know and I'll post some pics. We've only got cool stuff around here. BTW, the wife drives an F350 and hauls a four horse trailer with living quarters. When I need to back up a trailer, I ask her to do it.

Jerry

The hardest part of being a woman in any male dominated hobby is when you are better at it than most of the guys you know and then the guy gets his pride hurt.

I don't like being beat either. By either sex :)

When I am at the range I try to raise the skills of the girls. GD15, aka My Big Caliber girl, shoots pretty well with a rifle. Not so bad in IDPA comps with a pistol either. Many times I have heard other guys at the range say something along the lines of "Watch out, one day she will out shoot you." Yea, its inevitable. But until then they keep ME improving just to stay ahead of em. And when the day comes and they do beat me, it won't be a thing I will be ashamed of or have my pride hurt. On the contrary, it will be one of my proudest days. I don't think I would feel any different on that day if they were boys.

I can't even get my girlfriend to just go and watch a single flight of mine. Never once. She doesn't mind that I fly at all but she never tags along. When there's no interest, there's no interest, lol.
Mine will come along! I even got her into flying rc planes. She loves it!

Reactions: heathery94
Heather,

Keep that attitude. I married a woman similar to you. We went dirt bike riding for our honeymoon (seriously). We're now married 29 years as of last week. We both know how to get our hands dirty! Stick with your gut, you got a good one.

If you want to see the toys, garages, tools you can amass after 29 years, let me know and I'll post some pics. We've only got cool stuff around here. BTW, the wife drives an F350 and hauls a four horse trailer with living quarters. When I need to back up a trailer, I ask her to do it.

Jerry

Thank buddy! So glad you married a fun woman instead of a boring one. I love that you guys went dirt bike riding on your honeymoon. Super cool. I would love to see some pics of collection of toys and tools. It is also awesome that she drives a big truck, even though I am a Chevy Silverado girl myself I won't hold the Ford thing against her. :)

Attached are some pics of my Silverado and me from my dirt bike days!
mysilverado.jpg
ladyh.jpg

I've never even seen another man flying a drone around Atlanta. And I'm all over the place. Women around my apartment complex ask me about it and seem fascinated though. But so are men. And the women are older. I think they just want my attention. I had one gf a couple of years ago who was pretty young who would have been all about this stuff just because she liked to do guy stuff anyways. But she screwed that up. The other thing you'll notice is women tend to not participate in forums and if they do, they usually lay back because as soon as they make it known they are a woman, they get PM floodbank city.

Thank buddy! So glad you married a fun woman instead of a boring one. I love that you guys went dirt bike riding on your honeymoon. Super cool. I would love to see some pics of collection of toys and tools. It is also awesome that she drives a big truck, even though I am a Chevy Silverado girl myself I won't hold the Ford thing against her. :)

Attached are some pics of my Silverado and me from my dirt bike days!View attachment 52504 View attachment 52506

See, this is a cool chick. Dare I say the perfect woman. Why can't God cut me a break and let me meet someone like this?

My buddy who lives upstairs would **** his pants. Then he'd rag on you because he's a Honda and Ford guy. LOL. He doesn't know it, but I'm a Chevy guy at heart. I don't even want to deal with the backlash.

Last edited:
ZZ1DeathTrap124.jpg ZZ1DSC03672.JPG ZZ1DSC03740.JPG ZZ1DSC03904.JPG ZZ1DSCN0143.JPG ZZ1DSCN0196.JPG ZZ1DSCN0223.JPG ZZ1DSCN0773.JPG ZZ1DSCN1178.JPG
Thank buddy! So glad you married a fun woman instead of a boring one. I love that you guys went dirt bike riding on your honeymoon.

Heather,

Cool pics! All these dudes here are going to start PM'ing you. Shared you thoughts with my wife, I think she likes you! Here's a few pics to wet your whistle, way too many to post here. You hang in there, you're going to find the right guy. If he ain't the right one, kick him to the curb and find another!

Jerry

Jerry

Awesome pics my friend. I am kinda cracking up. I haven't been called a kid in 30+ years, except for by my mom. But I will take looking young as a compliment as long as I can. I can say that living a fun and happy life has slowed down the aging process.

BTW I have gotten a few PMs like you said. Haha!!!

Reactions: Jtrjr
Jerry

Awesome pics my friend. I am kinda cracking up. I haven't been called a kid in 30+ years, except for by my mom. But I will take looking young as a compliment as long as I can. I can say that living a fun and happy life has slowed down the aging process.

BTW I have gotten a few PMs like you said. Haha!!!

Guilty :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart