Seems Women don't like flying drones...

Reaction score
As is evident from the staggering male to female ratio on these forums and in the hobby. Is it because they think it's better to dump a 1000$ into a something more rational then a "toy" helicopter? Or Is it it just cause they just don't know how to have any fun? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Nah.. There are heaps of them. Judging by their reverse parking, the women are all out there flying and never have problems or crash and hence rarely appear on any hobby rotor forums.

We have a lot of women members and no telling how many here that just don't say they are .

There are many sexy beautiful women flying drones, eh if only I was single!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Verydrone
I can't even get my girlfriend to just go and watch a single flight of mine. Never once. She doesn't mind that I fly at all but she never tags along. When there's no interest, there's no interest, lol.

No success. I seek but so far only kids, birds and wasps are attracted to my drone flying :oops:

There's always a golden pot at the end of every rainbow.... Believe me.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

My wife is completely oblivious. I could have a three inch pole antenna on my controller on Tuesday, and then on Wednesday have a 16-turn helical as long as my forearm and she doesn't notice.

Last thing she said to me about my flying was "You've got a tripod now?", to which I replied, "Honey, I've had a tripod since the kids were born 25 years ago." She said, "Really?" I said, "Of course! Don't you remember my SLR?"

End of conversation.

OTOH you got Rachel here who is #10 in the world for distance: Flytrex - Quadcopter and Multirotor Pilots Network

Edit: Rachel later got bumped by DB. She's probably pissed

Last edited:
Undoubtedly, unquestionably, this is a boy's thing. I'm into model hobby (copters, cars, planes, etc.) and quads for decades, and indeed I can count in two hands the number of women I came across during all this time who are really into flying and piloting models. Most don't care absolutely, nothing, zero. But the ones I met that fly are all good pilots, even though only a few would get into the maintenance/hands-on of the ACs - pretty much the same with cars LOL. That's funny, but I'm sure there must be an explanation for this :D

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus.

Reactions: Bill Schroeppel
Wow!! I am truly blessed. We share in all aspects of our hobbies however I am somewhat lax on the shopping trips enthusiasm and she has issues during the rodeos/bull riding event.

Other than that she enjoys the drone hobby and the videos/pics.

Mine just likes it when I go fly . Course she just likes it when I go do anything :)

Make a doll glide and fly in air, see the results then.
Yes,it comes in pink!
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1461686959.627310.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik