RotorPixel Gimbal Technical Discussion

Mine is slow slow. can you take a picture of your wiring on the gimbal please?
Hard to get any detail with my antenna's in the way but It should be the same with them all unless ya have the one that goes in the belly on the wrong set of pins .
Sorry for the bad picture but hard to get in the house with phone camera :eek:
RPG1.jpg

Reactions: Skipholiday
thats perfect. mines the same. not sure why its so low to start. it works great once going. waiting is no fun tho.

Reactions: dirkclod
thats perfect. mines the same. not sure why its so low to start. it works great once going. waiting is no fun tho.
Don't understand why yours takes so long !
I have to have the wheel up when I push the battery button or the camera goes down that fast .
Maybe it's just the software yours has .

Mine isnt that fast after i push my battery button i still have to wait a few mins before pushing up the acroll wheel but its not a min thats for sure

Mines delayed so you have time to get ready and find a seat and secure your drinks and make sure all is clear.
Then wait a little bit longer scroll up-take off :)
Has got to be in the software Skip and did see something about where to get it and think it's in this thread .

OK .... I just started reading this thread from page 1 and think we all need to . The guys that started this thread don't post in it no more for whatever reason's but did discover some stuff and fix's I have been looking for .Skip I did find this but not had time to explore it but it might have the fix for your issue https://sites.google.com/site/motorpixiegimbals/support . Am gonna try and get pull up to look at this and see what he says about taking so much time to start up .
I truly think you all should really read this whole thread if ya haven't !!!
savy.gif
Skip a clip of what your's is doing like I put up would be helpful
if pull up does look .My issue is with jello but think I did find my answer from reading here .
I know it's a lot of pages but READ THEM ! :)

when I get in from working I will read. thanks for all your help
Not a problem bro .. seems like all the guys that started this thread just moved on !
And didn't mean for that to sound like I was addressing just you but all of us trying to get these things working right !! ;)

I have notice something off with my gimbal and can't seem to put my finger on it .
In my video's at times it looks like the camera is nodding left to right .Is not all the time but see it when going in a straight line I can see it moving back and forth . Have tried working with those knobs but have had no luck !
Anybody else seen this ?

On the few occasions I flew mine I noticed this as well (the moving from side to side). Cant help you with the fix but just letting you know you're not alone :)

On the few occasions I flew mine I noticed this as well (the moving from side to side). Cant help you with the fix but just letting you know you're not alone :)
Thanks bro ! Yea it's strange and sure I just need to adjust something different but haven't figured it out yet ! Seems every time I get it right I have a mishap and have to remove it and something else starts up :mad:
How's the new bird working out :)

Only had one fly of it but the P3 is gorgeous. I need to mess about with the settings to get the pics and video right. 2 minutes of 4k was just over a gig, but the video was stable. Its getting windy here at the mo so wont get out today.

You need to get one ;)

Only had one fly of it but the P3 is gorgeous. I need to mess about with the settings to get the pics and video right. 2 minutes of 4k was just over a gig, but the video was stable. Its getting windy here at the mo so wont get out today.

You need to get one ;)
Plan too at some point but working on another project right now that will take up some of my play money http://www.phantompilots.com/threads/i-want-a-weather-station-setup.44310/ .
Glad ta see ya still stopping in ! :)

Reactions: Cyclone
I keep popping in, but more so in the other room now :)

That project looks good!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart