RotorPixel Gimbal Technical Discussion

Concerning the issue a lot have with the camera pointing down at power up I found this last nite while messing with mine .
It does have a drawback but fixed that problem .
Where it says Stick Monitor I hit it and it reversed it so when I power up the camera goes up !
Drawback.....It also reverses your wheel travel .Like wheel up ..camera down and wheel down camea up .
Just thought I'd share .
IMG_1091.JPG

Concerning the issue a lot have with the camera pointing down at power up I found this last nite while messing with mine .
It does have a drawback but fixed that problem .
Where it says Stick Monitor I hit it and it reversed it so when I power up the camera goes up !
Drawback.....It also reverses your wheel travel .Like wheel up ..camera down and wheel down camea up .
Just thought I'd share .
View attachment 21117

Thanks for sharing dirk;)

I can't comment or help out on the above cos I don't have the upgrade TX:(

I changed to reverse and it still points down when started. only reverse control wheel.

I changed to reverse and it still points down when started. only reverse control wheel.
Skip I had went into RC assistant and messed with that and that might be why mine does that . Don't ask me what I done as it took me a couple of hours to straighten out what ever I did do !! That's how I saw it was doing that so ya might have to go in that and calibrate your TX and then go back in to the other assistant to get that .
I basically had a mess for awhile before I got it back right ! :eek:
Was the first time I had been in RC assistant and was lost as hell !!
But it do that ! Just couldn't figure out how to get the wheel to do right and the camera to stay up .

Reactions: Skipholiday
Skip I had went into RC assistant and messed with that and that might be why mine does that . Don't ask me what I done as it took me a couple of hours to straighten out what ever I did do !! That's how I saw it was doing that so ya might have to go in that and calibrate your TX and then go back in to the other assistant to get that .
I basically had a mess for awhile before I got it back right ! :eek:
Was the first time I had been in RC assistant and was lost as hell !!
But it do that ! Just couldn't figure out how to get the wheel to do right and the camera to stay up .
Looks like rain here so I may try to work on it some more.. Thank you

Reactions: dirkclod
Looks like rain here so I may try to work on it some more.. Thank you
Well if ya haven't been that assistant and ya not careful ya be in there all nite like I was ! :eek:
Me just not a teckie guy [ not knocky them as I wish I was ] I did get mine back like it was
but it just took me a little while ;)

Ive tried that in RC assistant as well Dirk didnt make mine go up just reversed which way the wheel works thats all, hey noticed on mine tonight when I scroll my camera up it goes up nice and slow but going down goes real quick

weird went into RC assistant and was playing around with the sticks monitor now gimbal wont move when I use the scroll wheel any ideas Dirk? scrolls up and and down using my iphone but not the new TX should I try rebinding the new controller?

Last edited:
weird went into RC assistant and was playing around with the sticks monitor now gimbal wont move when I use the scroll wheel any ideas Dirk? scrolls up and and down using my iphone but not the new TX should I try rebinding the new controller?
I had the same problem too at one point Squid and was why I spent half the night messing with it to get it back right !!!
I just don't know the right way to mess around in there bro .
I just kept on in there and then going to RC in the 3.08 assistant till I got it back to where I had it !

Do always ether have your QR code or your Mac #'s though as ya never know what will happen . I didn't have to rebind mine the other nite but just saying Sqid !

Is yours always slow to initialize?
Takes mine 1 minute sometimes

Reactions: Skipholiday
got it working Dirk not sure what I did but its working again lol
Not getting alerts from this tread for some reason :confused:
That was me Squid as I messed it up and then fixed it and don't have a clue what I did !
Bet I don't go in that assistant no more :eek:
Ahaaaa keep that down will ya.jpg
Ahaaa keep this to yourselves but....

i have no idea.jpg
:eek:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member