Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

Wow, that's some smoothness! I was expecting some kind of jerk at the end with the hard stop, but man... Fantastic!

just tried to place an order and got "card denied" then got a call from credit card company fraud department.

FIXED - now I have joined you all on the waiting list.

Dumb question perhaps...how does one get a sense for when my gimbal might ship...without be a nuisance about it? Can I glean anything from my order number??

reynoldsyoung said:
Dumb question perhaps...how does one get a sense for when my gimbal might ship...without be a nuisance about it? Can I glean anything from my order number??

Now this wins the prize for the most polite request for shipping information had on this thread so far lol.....fair play m8

Look at the last 3 numbers of your order ref and will give you a vaguely vague idea of which year it will be :lol:

Wow. Super smooth video, Pull_Up!

Was anyone else saying "Look out for the doggie!!!!" while watching that? LOL!

FSJ Guy said:
Wow. Super smooth video, Pull_Up!

Was anyone else saying "Look out for the doggie!!!!" while watching that? LOL!

Did you see that slightly bald patch on the dogs head where the propellers went lol ??

:lol:

Thanks so much, Pyro....how about 677. Sounds like I should be looking for it around the Tri-Centennial here in the US.

reynoldsyoung said:
Thanks so much, Pyro....how about 677. Sounds like I should be looking for it around the Tri-Centennial here in the US.

Don't worry too much, im 658 so I will let you know when I get a shipping date and yours wont be far behind mine !

;)

For the low low low cost of $200 I will trade my place in line at 381 for a higher order number. :lol:

gfredrone said:
For the low low low cost of $200 I will trade my place in line at 381 for a higher order number. :lol:

ermmm.........nahhh !

:cool:

Scottrod said:
gfredrone said:

Lol ditto

I should clarify.

$200 for an order number still in the 300's
$300 for an order in the 400's
$400 for an order in the 500's
$500 for an order in the 600's
$600 for an order in the 700's

and so on...

lol

How would I find out what my Que number is? Placed the order today so I'm guessing I won't get it for a couple months at least.

ZonComGMZ said:
How would I find out what my Que number is? Placed the order today so I'm guessing I won't get it for a couple months at least.

its in your email confirmation.

Pull_Up said:
I'm such a tease....

I went out at 7:45am because the light was so good, and because it's going to be a beautiful day that I want to spend with the family. So I took the dog and got a load of footage that's going to take me ages to edit and won't get out until tomorrow probably. So as a teaser, here's a single shot, unedited, lifted straight from the sd card showing a full manoeuvre end-to-end as a taste of what's to come. Trouble is the footage is going to look so nice it's really going to show up my poor editing skills! Anyway, lower camera angle higher speed run, with co-ordinated turn and finishing with a hard stop. Full vid to come when it's ready....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykYJJf0LV0k[/youtube]
Wondering why the resolution looks like 360.

AndySwe said:
Couldnt wait anymore , Orderd 2 seconds ago #826 :)

My Number is 553 and this is what I got on March 7
There are still around 200 orders ahead of yours, so it'll still be at
least 3-5 weeks before yours will ship out. This is just a ballpark
figure though, since we have not nailed down exactly how many we'll be
able to produce each week yet.

These folks at Rotorpixel are great, seem to listen to the customer and very responsive and I'll bet that quality mindset carries over into their product. Just Saying.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT