Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

Pull_Up said:
Honestly!

I'll see what I can do later. It will be hitting into my drinking time, though, so I'm going to put ads all over it...! ;)
I had to download your photo to see the thumb screws, understand now but will still be useful for viewers. Sometimes ads are useful. ;)

djscoutmaster said:
Got my rotorpixel gimble everything went together nicely, very impressed so far will take it out for a test flight tommarow,

But..............

i dont have control of the gimble on in the app anymore... before the install i had gimble control... now... Nothing... just sits there pointing straight forward....

Anyone experience this?

Did you remember to connect the servo cable?

DKDarkness said:
Pull_Up said:
Honestly!

I'll see what I can do later. It will be hitting into my drinking time, though, so I'm going to put ads all over it...! ;)

Thanks for the video and the updates and the nice info! You have succeded where RotorPixel has failed! KERI: please send the very first version of your 3-axis gimbal to Simon, and let him do the videos and instructions! There is a saying: It doesen't have to be perfect, is has to finished :)

That said, Simons video is close to perfect :D
IMO, RP should at least cover the cost including any VAT when they send him the 3-axis upgrade for review. :)

MikeySoft said:
DKDarkness said:
Pull_Up said:
Honestly!

Thanks for the video and the updates and the nice info! You have succeded where RotorPixel has failed! KERI: please send the very first version of your 3-axis gimbal to Simon, and let him do the videos and instructions! There is a saying: It doesen't have to be perfect, is has to finished :)

That said, Simons video is close to perfect :D
IMO, RP should at least cover the cost including any VAT when they send him the 3-axis upgrade for review. :)

Well, RotorPixel could legally send Simon a 3-axis gimbal as a GIFT and hope he would do a review on it. Just an idea for the future :) "please accept this GIFT as a token of our appreciation..." = no vat, no import tax, and both legally and morally justified :)

Pull_Up said:
I'd still like a whale...

Are whales not pregnant for up to 19 months? I guess you would have a whale before you get a 3-axis gimbal from RotorPixel :D

Since the camera cradle design has changed a bit,..now, I kind of fancy the white instead of black. Do you think Keri would change my order 'without' me having to go to the end of the line ? :?: :shock:

EDIT: Better not tempt fate. I can order a white cradle later on. ;)

RCRookie said:
Since the camera cradle design has changed a bit,..now, I kind of fancy the white instead of black. Do you think Keri would change my order 'without' me having to go to the end of the line ? :?: :shock:

EDIT: Better not temp fate. I can order a white cradle later on. ;)
Just depends what your number is :)

RCRookie said:

EDIT: Better not tempt fate. I can order a white cradle later on. ;)

I ordered Black as it will make it look less like Apple spawn and easier to see, besides...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAgnJDJN4VA[/youtube]

Actually that's another plus for the black motors... sitting here looking at it on the kitchen table the black pitch motor and the http://www.signsoflife.net/phantom-graphics.php black anti-flare bezel cover is presenting a good chunk of black as a visual clue of orientation at range. The black cradle would add a little extra impact in those terms but there's actually not much of it visible from a head-on position.

@Pull-up Nice videos, thank you!!! FedEx says mine was picked up and is on the truck on it's way to Florida.... :)

Thanks again for the video, it prepares me for mine. Did I see some port in the last video or was that something else?

So from what I see shipping is like 6 weeks from time of order ..is this the time that folks should expect ? i think the we are at , on this forum like 361 .. i ordered first day and am in the 380's .. for a new person coming into this .. is this what they should expect creeping close to 2 months .. I anticipate my confirmed shipping maybe next week .. or is it closer to 3 months for new folks .

to be honest based on what we have seen so far .. production really has not increased a lot ..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164