Rolling back Firmware success!

Sorry guys DJI will not release an app with the open channels. Unless the PM's change their minds.

Sorry guys DJI will not release an app with the open channels. Unless the PM's change their minds.

Looks like I'll be moving away from the DJi app as soon as possible and DJi products even sooner.

So, for those of you not getting the DJi advertised flight distances because they chose to limit the number of channels available for telemetry and video, might want to try and return the product for a refund.

So the channels were there at one time, then they got limited.. What was the reason?

KD0ZV here.

@blade strike do you have any info on when an update might be coming to fix issues that started with firmware upgrade and caused frame-rate issues on the Samsung Tablets? I am running with Play services rolled back for now but I cant use maps.

Checking OFFLine on my phone...

Yep.....channels 13 to 30 open. Version 1.1.0 and FW 1.1.9. This was checked on on the phone just open the app.

Can someone send me the service bin file i would be great
m a r c u s . s k o l d @ m e . c o m
without spaces :)
thanks

I'll share mine.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5a9dh41h5rwn7rk/AAAeudP4Ek8Dul6QoQNyf3hKa?dl=0

1. Copy only the MVOM0Fw.bin to a freshly formated SD Card and boot your Phantom up with that and wait for the completion tones D---DD.
2. Copy the 1.1.9 Firmware or whatever your choice is and repeat the above. Note the 1.1.9 FW in my shared folder is for an Advanced.
hello Mate, i am trying to open you dropbox link but not opening. could you please share me the file on [email protected].

your support is highly appreciated.
thanks, Mostafa

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31