Rolling back Firmware success!

Blade? I'm trying to understand your inference. Are you implying that something is coming that will help us? If so great! I won't go down the downgrade path. If that's not what you are saying then we don't have any other choice. Do we?

Thanks! :)
Several people were hoping by trying this firmware roll back, they could get some blocked channels back. Blade was trying to say that it is NOT the firmware that will bring back channels. Blade was telling them it's the Pilot app that restricts the channels, so they were taking a big risk with unofficial firmware trying to get something not in the firmware at all. False hope is what blade said.

OK. I'm in. I have a P3P and need to downgrade to 1.1.9. I have the 1.1.9 bin but need the service file. Could someone please send it to me? Pretty Please? [email protected]. Many thanks and thank you to robrogkr for his effort and making this possible.

Reactions: tvckz
OK. I'm in. I have a P3P and need to downgrade to 1.1.9. I have the 1.1.9 bin but need the service file. Could someone please send it to me? Pretty Please? [email protected]. Many thanks and thank you to robrogkr for his effort and making this possible.

I am waiting for the same file. Is it possible that you mail me 1.1.9. I am waiting that file from Robert. If I get it I will send it to you right away. He says you can share it from now on. Txs in advance

P.S I have it. Thanks

Last edited:
So email it individually to those who requested it is okay but providing a link for those that are involved in this thread and watching for updates, etc is considered spreading it?? I didn't mass mail to everyone.

If anyone has a problem with me sharing it I will be more than happy to delete it.

we can shared or to help others, in the same way as roborgkr did but now it is spreading out at your showing off way, end up dji will change the program to stop that file running in the future, than we all stuck by then.

Too late....LOL

Ok I stopped sharing mine. Anyone that needs it can PM me their email address. I would NOT recommend you post your email address in a public forum unless you like SPAM.

Thank for sharing...
Mine is 1.1.9.....but someone could need it....
No, i won`t spread it ;-)

Sorry I even said anything.. I just don't want people doing unnecessary downgrades and possibly brick their units for false hope.

Carry on...
Hey Blade... Do you know if in future versions we will get some of those video channels back?? It's really pretty sucky to only be able to get 1500' to 2000' of video coverage in my area.

thanks

Reactions: Fast13
Several people were hoping by trying this firmware roll back, they could get some blocked channels back. Blade was trying to say that it is NOT the firmware that will bring back channels. Blade was telling them it's the Pilot app that restricts the channels, so they were taking a big risk with unofficial firmware trying to get something not in the firmware at all. False hope is what blade said.

Interestingly, the SDK and 3rd party apps look like they can expose the full channel selection. The android app, litchi, has this functionality for picking channels 1-31... Unfortunately, it doesn't have an actual UI to see the channel strength and reliability. so you still need to look at the pilot app to see channel strength and of course, that only shows channel 13-20

Allows you to be on mostly unused channels. Which in some areas is illegal unless you have a ham license ..

So give the users the ability to decide if its legal or not. I know I can't talk on my ham radio until I pass my test.

How does one install an older IOS App? I thought once you upgraded the App there was no way to go back and pull down an older version.

A fan-PC 12v would be more efficient... ;-)

P.S. I have licence Hamm Class B...eheheh

it is nothing to do with the channel, it is the heat! When your monitor device ios / andorid get hot the self protec system will turn the cpu running slowly and slowly that is the reason. I am using 1.2 ios app and 1.2.6 firmware I can fly 4 batteries without any issue, because I works a lot of time to reduce heat, the final version is attached, it is made of the heat sink plate 36 H K dollars only, nut you need to find a machinery shop to cut the curves.
If you still looking for the 32 radio channel ios app, I know 1.0.9 does have that features,if you need it email me I can share that with you.
Well, I'm in Texas and it's 100+ outside so this may be true. Let me do some testing and see what I find out. I hate to downgrade the software not knowing what I am losing in the process. If heat is my enemy, that will change in a few months.

Android: Roll back "Google System" to factory and clean all updates.

Works like a charm on my phone...

Hey Blade... Do you know if in future versions we will get some of those video channels back?? It's really pretty sucky to only be able to get 1500' to 2000' of video coverage in my area.

thanks
I'd like to second that. I live in San Francisco and my remote tells me that my radio reception is poor when it's ONE FOOT from the P3P. It says there's a lot of interference. I'm guessing (might be wrong) that the availability of more channels would potentially help the situation on the video side of things.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic