Quick test of 5.8 amp

ok, so if i want to use usb with powerbank, then i need to solder the cable to the otherside, where it's write 5v? and wich th epositive and the ground? same like 6-16v? soírry for my unknowledge... :)

This is the way I connected it for the test purposes, I hope this will help to clarify it, finally I have removed the whole transistor board as it is useless if you use 5v power

VHS3YTl.jpg

Reactions: Pozsi85
This is the way I connected it for the test purposes, I hope this will help to clarify it, finally I have removed the whole transistor board as it is useless if you use 5v power

VHS3YTl.jpg
Ok, now clear... But maybe i will need help when it's arrive.... :) Thx a lot!

That's too bad. Have you checked the local e-commerce platform? I'm still waiting for the usb step up converter to power this with a 5v powerbank. And yes, import duty is crazy. I effectively paid almost 100% more for freight and import for my dbs. Fortunately I got the sunhans 5.8Ghz at the local e-commerce for $42. That's quite a bargain.

That's too bad. Have you checked the local e-commerce platform? I'm still waiting for the usb step up converter to power this with a 5v powerbank. And yes, import duty is crazy. I effectively paid almost 100% more for freight and import for my dbs. Fortunately I got the sunhans 5.8Ghz at the local e-commerce for $42. That's quite a bargain.

Wow, that's a bargain and a no brainer. Lucky you

Attachments

• upload_2016-8-29_12-44-21.png
    upload_2016-8-29_12-44-21.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 320
  • upload_2016-8-29_12-45-32.png
    upload_2016-8-29_12-45-32.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:

VHS3YTl.jpg

Is the connector in amp sma or rp-sma and f or m?

VHS3YTl.jpg
Dear Wilus!

I just wondering, i need to solder my powerbank to 5v output, beacause its an output, right? Or not? i don't know, i just asking it :). So if i solder there, i dont need the oppsite cables (6v)? i can leave it empty?
Which usb do you use on power bank? 2.1 A or just the 1A?

Dear Wilus!

I just wondering, i need to solder my powerbank to 5v output, beacause its an output, right? Or not? i don't know, i just asking it :). So if i solder there, i dont need the oppsite cables (6v)? i can leave it empty?
Which usb do you use on power bank? 2.1 A or just the 1A?

For the absolutly clear can you share some photo every angle from your rc? Thanks a lot!

Sorry for a bad video quality, hope you get the idea. I will test it deeply tomorrow.

Hi , Wilus12345, which exact booster + battery combination are you using ?

I am doubting about buying one , from several types, including SUNHANS 5.8GHz 2000mW 2w 802.11A/N SMA Broadband WiFi (but this is bi-directional, and just need tx amp direction, not reception.)

I amb also in CE , and after video 2.4ghz mod + argtek still 450m due to poor 5.8Ghz , it is quite frustrating... I guess that it should give less than 7 dBm's. output, otherwise I do not understand about it.

Thanks,

Interesting set up. I am interested in the center pivot mount on your controller. Where could I get that. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z